• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Audo

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

Well, guess I'll be one of the few to say that I loved KH3 and experiencing it made me fall more in love with Kingdom Hearts and renewed my faith and excitement in the series going forward. I've said this all before so I'll try to be brief about it, but I went into KH3 deciding to do away with...
  2. Audo

Specific Aspects You Loved About KH3

i'm sorry, people criticize those scenes??? i can't anymore.
  3. Audo

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

And yet Nomura claims it was always intentional to be exactly as it is, and was concepted as such early in development —The 100 Acre Wood is another constant, come to think of it. Nomura: That's because Pooh is the kind of character who makes you feel safe just by being there (laughs.) Since I...
  4. Audo

What Was The "Reward"?

Someone's "last reward" is a saying referring to their death. Xigbar is foreshadowing Sora's demise. This is then echoed and made clear in the final battle with Xehanort where he says "Your Reward" before certain attacks. Sora's fate is foreshadowed throughout the game and this is just another...
  5. Audo

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

Even if Aqua and Ven were saved earlier, it wouldn't really lead to a whole bunch of new interaction or anything. It's not like they're going to replace Donald and Goofy in your party and go to Disney worlds with you. (And once Ven was gotten back, why would the Disney plots exist at all? They...
  6. Audo

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Ultimania - Yasue Interview Translated

Yeah, no. The Ephemer sequence was one of the best in the series.
  7. Audo

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

DDD YMX didn't have pointed ears. YMX isn't shown with pointed ears until KH3 (and even then, that was changed during development as you can see in the Toy Box trailer he has round ears). honestly, to me it seems the original idea was that gold eyes just were xehanort's natural eye colour and...
  8. Audo

the secret boss is Homophobia from Disney's Love, Simon Sora's toughest foe yet
  9. Audo

I hope the secret boss is another obscure Disney character like Julius lol.
  10. Audo

One thing I'm a little confused about--is this still one paid DLC or has it essentially been split into three paid DLC "episodes"?
  11. Audo

ToyBox and the Power of Waking?

they do in the credits.
  12. Audo

relatedly, it would have been adorable if data-sora/data-riku functioned like siri on the gummiphones
  13. Audo

News ► Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Setlist and Special Messages

someone needs to leak fmf orchestra stat (is it on the world of tres album?)
  14. Audo

Yeah one thing I would have loved is if other characters called you while you're exploring the worlds as field banter. Also the fact that we can't take selfies with the OCs is criminal. I'm really hoping future DLC expands on the gummiphone a bit more and I definitely want it to be a feature...
  15. Audo

I mean at the end of the day it is and always will be a Disney game, and in every game we spend 80% of the game in Disney worlds. Them actually treating the worlds better and expanding on them and making them full and detailed and such was a good thing in my eyes. It felt like the first time the...
  16. Audo

you basically just described an entire new game o.o
  17. Audo

so here's my theory about the new keyblade: it's one based on the seven flans and you get it for doing all their minigames and that's why it's a free update because it's a reward for something all the players have instead of being based on the dlc.
  18. Audo

The Sleeping Realm Theory

ReMIND will be all about the characters learning and remembering the other timelines. SLEEPING THEORY TRUE
  19. Audo

y'all really want to play on that patch of dirt huh