• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

The piece is called “Immutable Bond” and the text says something to the effect of: Even if it changes shape or blades are crossed as a companion, as a rival the time we accumulated and believed in each other It didn't divide us connected by a will an immutable bond
  2. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Yeah, same. And like honestly? Let us play dress up with Xehanort, Eraqus and their merry band of apprentice friends. It is what other mobile games let us do. And heck, go a step further and if they implement some sort of collection system in and it is characters, give them new outfits. It’s so...
  3. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

empty slot? Xehanort and Eraqus are in the bottom two slots.
  4. Oracle Spockanort

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

But that’s just a theory...a game theory.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

Oh, Premium Menu and EZ Pass are options when you start a new game.
  6. Oracle Spockanort

I completely understand why people like it and see the appeal, but I really do not gel with it in the slightest. It’s not my romance type. I value strong friendships that evolve into love much more than I will ever enjoy romance that is based on fate or love-at-first-sight or any old...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

I didn’t finish Re Mind before going to bed but I absolutely hate that it is essentially the last few hours of KH3 just redone and it forces fans to sit through old unchanged scenes alllllll over again. This was the exact part of KH3 I did not enjoy at all. The new additions were great and did...
  8. Oracle Spockanort

The scene doesn't exist in FFXV, so no. It isn't infringing on anything. 8D
  9. Oracle Spockanort

the whole scene is a shot by shot recreation of the fucking Versus XIII 2011 trailer scene and god I didn't think Nomura could get any saltier
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Sora: *disappears* Kairi: ight imma sleep
  11. Oracle Spockanort

I am trying to work these under each image but it's gonna be a bit but here are the name of the seven main pieces: Travel Bonds (SDG) Bonds of Fate (SRK) Bonds of Promise (TAV) Twilight Bonds (RAX) Front and Back Bond (uh...Repliku, Riku, and Namine) Missing Bonds (Vanitas, Ven, and Sora)...
  12. Oracle Spockanort

<p>To commemorate the release of the brand new DLC&nbsp;<em>Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind</em>&nbsp;on PlayStation 4, <a href="https://www.jp.square-enix.com/kingdom/kh3/connectedheart/">the Connected Heart Exhibition will be coming to Shibuya Scramble Square</a> in Japan from <strong>January 31st to...
  13. Oracle Spockanort

I'm highly cynical about this project but I can definitely say this ship is sailing regardless. The only thing that will stop it is low downloads and poor sales of In-App Purchases. This is what killed TWEWY Live Remix after all.
  14. Oracle Spockanort

As the resident Xehanort stan, I hate this announcement but also love it and fear it because I hate mobile games but I'll be spending the next 2-3 years doing nothing but playing this game begrudgingly. I'm tired like Sign. UX will likely be ending soon. After Mobius, it is the second lowest...
  15. Oracle Spockanort

<p><a href="https://twitter.com/KHNewTitle_PR/status/1220149146537136128">Square Enix has announced</a> a brand new <em>Kingdom Hearts</em> mobile title set to launch Spring 2020 for iOS, Android, and Amazon phones. The new mobile game is currently being referred to as Project Xehanort and will...
  16. Oracle Spockanort

Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

So there are four people blurred. I don't trust Nomura, though. The last time he blurred faces, the reveal was very underwhelming lol
  17. Oracle Spockanort

UltimaXOmega, this is your only warning. Tag your spoilers.