• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sephiroth0812

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Gee thanks, yet I wonder if I really come over that "hardcore", lol. Besides Ven I still have Naminé and Sora up on 1st place when it comes to favorites and when it comes to how KH III treated her I would be tempted to go all hardcore in a negative sense if I still had the time for my old days...
  2. Sephiroth0812

Thanks to Nomura opening so many cans of worms since DDD there are multiple possible explanations: It could be yet another replica, a manifestation like Lingering Will, a simple projection, a piece of Xehanort's heart yet again and so on. What is to note though that this Xehanort has the...
  3. Sephiroth0812

Another small thing I found to be likeable is how they re-enacted basically the DDD opening at one point on top of the whole everyone fights the Norticas, this time making it look really like a team effort and not just a Sora show like the original game.
  4. Sephiroth0812

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

I'd guess it's about their relationships mirroring each other. First friends, then (serious) enemies/opponents, then friends again. After all, Eraqus was the only one to stand with Xehanort at the very end despite all the horrible things he has done throughout the series. Unlike some...
  5. Sephiroth0812

Indeed. Since Luxu/Xigbar knows what a hassle they are by now I wouldn't even be surprised if he wants to avoid catching their attention for as long as possible. Not to mention that he apparently finally fulfilled his role so it is not completely set in stone that he and the Foretellers are...
  6. Sephiroth0812

When it comes to the time skip I think this might be a decision to both a) give all the characters some rest to recuperate from all the Xehanort stuff and b) illustrate all of them trying to find Sora and being so determined at it that it goes over a whole year. Not to mention they can use...
  7. Sephiroth0812

Sora's Crown Necklace

One very charming head canon about the necklace I read somewhere is that the crown pendant can actually be opened and inside in each half of the crown are pictures of Riku and Kairi and that's why Sora never takes it off.
  8. Sephiroth0812

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Another one I'll just watch the cutscenes or summaries here or on Youtube. I don't have time I can waste on mobile games. Seriously Nomura, remember how you justified the whole .5 remasters in order to bring the scattered story threads back together? Now you're doing it again with new story...
  9. Sephiroth0812

Yea, the spoiler box can have an optional title like this: [ spoiler=This is a spoiler][ /spoiler] You don't need to give it a title though. It works without it.
  10. Sephiroth0812

The spoiler tags are twofold, maybe that's confusing you? There is the [ spoilers][ /spoilers]-tag (without the space in front to make it work). This results in blacked out text like I used above. Then there's also the [ spoiler][ /spoiler]-tag without the s at the end. It results in an extra...
  11. Sephiroth0812

Seriously, I didn't think that a headcanon I had somewhat years ago as an alternate explanation to something else would come up again. So if I interpret Vanitas' statements before the whole battle correctly he isn't actually Ven's darkness but a different dark entity that was either sealed...
  12. Sephiroth0812

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

These are all wonderful although I'll admit I am a little confused about the composition of the central one. Lea, Terra, Xion and Naminé are all missing there while besides MDG Aqua, Ven and Riku are grouped together as well as Sora, Roxas and Kairi.
  13. Sephiroth0812

News ► (SPOILERS) Trophy List for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC

Eh, fancy. Looks like a mix of the Xemnas fight from KH 1 Final Mix and Lingering Will.
  14. Sephiroth0812

I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking, lol. Maybe my observation skills have suffered somewhat. Well,
  15. Sephiroth0812

Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

Considering how often memory shenanigans play a role I could also imagine that all memories of Xehanort's name not having always been Xehanort were either erased or simply rewritten to the name Xehanort. Nomura was always teasing the anagram of "another" having special meanings the moment the...
  16. Sephiroth0812

The driver of Yozora's car...is that Luxord???
  17. Sephiroth0812

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

Since when is Sora's Keyblade Terra's? He still has his own Keyblade available to him. The inheritance ceremony does not pass down actual specific Keyblades.
  18. Sephiroth0812

Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

The one on the very right certainly looks like a girl/woman (who's holding a Chirithy), either Strelitzia or Skuld I'd assume but I can't make out the fourth person standing behind Xehanort.
  19. Sephiroth0812

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

The deep heart-connection between Sora and Ventus certainly remains as this connection existed since Sora was a newborn heart when he first patched up Ven's heart in the prologue of BBS which takes place four years before BBS proper. It was only after the finale of BBS when Ven's heart was...