• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Best scene MX’s flashback It’s so cryptic, I love it.
  2. Recon

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Agreed, but what are we calling Yozora’s world? Is this some sort of paradox? Is Yozora actually “Noctis” without infringing on FFXV? I’m so confused.
  3. Recon

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

You’re trying too hard to make me feel old wtf
  4. Recon

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Make it a chess game between Eraqus and Young Xehanort. But when the pieces clash, it becomes a fighting game similar to Dissidia (PSP). You advance by beating your opponent, and thus a piece disappears when you’re victorious. Every chess piece is a character in the game. Control translations...
  5. Recon

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

So for every new FE game should we just expect new FE character in Smash? This is the current mentality, and sort of annoying. I mean who tf even mains Chrom? Too many reps.
  6. Recon

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

I’d like to see a new art style and a game that doesn’t do 800+ missions.
  7. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Wake me up when Square Enix can actually release a game on time
  8. Recon

News ► Christy Carlson Romano, voice of Yuffie, plays Kingdom Hearts and reflects on role

Very cool to have the original VA, especially from 15 years ago. That has to be a cool milestone. Also strange if this is really her first time playing the game. I’m sure she heard the playbacks, but you’re in game played by millions. It’s like being in a commercial, but never watching it lol
  9. Recon

What gaming events are you looking forward to in 2020?

It’s a great blog. The layout is easy on the eyes and articles load quickly. The content and writing is professionally written, but it could use a bit more personality. But to answer your question, mostly excited for E3 and TGS out of all of them. I follow and watch SSB tournaments, which are...
  10. Recon

Why Saix did not help stop Xemnas in time when he grabbed Kairi.

“Okay, man, look. Real talk? Backstabbing those guys would be stupid.” - Demyx Saix wanted to atone, but “his hands were tied.”
  11. Recon

Besides Sora, what character would you want a future game to focus on, and why? What might that game be like in terms of story and gameplay?

I’m with you, a story focusing on Yozora would be lit. Hopefully we learn something interesting about him in the DLC to support ideas for a spinoff.
  12. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Only spoiled myself to the intro and it is truly amazing. Also, I'mma kill the dude that stepped on Aerith's flower
  13. Recon

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
  14. Recon

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

the only weird thing to me kylo and rey kissing, other than that it was good. I wanted to see a epic battle of palp’s followers but oh well. Also wanted a teaser to connect mandalorian, but alas there was none[spoilers]
  15. Recon

What Character symble you in real life

I’m Sora because I’m dead inside
  16. Recon

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

Nothing against the translation, but good lord that is some bad writing lol
  17. Recon

News ► Tetsuya Nomura to create special illustration for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind

Thanks. Erm, so the bottom screen has yet to be shown then, correct?
  18. Recon

News ► Tetsuya Nomura to create special illustration for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind

Is the image shown the special illustration? I’m confused lol
  19. Recon

Xbox Series X

Is it me or is it just boring to look at?