• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. *TwilightNight*

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

Ah, don't worry then, enjoy! And that best was enough, I get the gist. Thank you :3.
  2. *TwilightNight*

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

What about the rest? I could say the same thing about people shipping heterosexual couples. Why can't guys and girls be friends? And it's so much easier. One guy, and one girl, just has to breathe in the same vicinity of one another, and it's "love". Riku and Naminé is the more recent example...
  3. *TwilightNight*

(Spoilers) A moment that no one talks about.

This is out of curiosity, but have you played CoM and/or watched its cut scenes? Aside from going into her character, it shows the many different uses of her abilities. This includes replacing herself with Kairi in Sora's memories, manipulating a person's memories of events...
  4. *TwilightNight*

(Spoilers) A moment that no one talks about.

Unless Nomura is a lot more mediocre than I first realized (and I already believe he's a hack), it makes no sense not to utilize the one character that has actual abilities to manipulate the hearts and memories connected to Sora, and has gone so far deep to tracing those connections that she...
  5. *TwilightNight*

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Didn't Nomura legit made clear in the Ultimania that the scene was Riku seeing through Riku Replica's sacrifice? You know, I'm starting to see the argument about heteronormativity. Which reminds me -
  6. *TwilightNight*

I don't ship SoKai, but one has to consider that they've known each other since they were 4 years old and they have had crushes on each other since before KHI. We started the first game with them being a thing. And I don't think that's bad in itself. Their focus isn't to be focused on as...
  7. *TwilightNight*

I'm sure you realize what sort of power the antagonist will have on his hands if that had happened. I mean, if the antagonists weren't single minded I guess.
  8. *TwilightNight*

For that whole Guardians of Light bonanza - Ventus thinking Roxas is cool is wholesome like dude same. Riku and Terra interactions were also neat. Kairi cradling her hands around Naminé's heart as she gives it back gave me feels, she acts like it's the most precious thing, they should have...
  9. *TwilightNight*

Welp. My expectations were low, so I wasn't looking forward to much. Comments - Speaking of Naminé, her being part of the Twilight Gang was finally confirmed, what with the Secret Reports stating that the data in Twilight Town are both crucial in returning Roxas and Naminé - And that's it...
  10. *TwilightNight*

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

Whatever helps you sleep. Except you didn't prove them useless. And I already told you I don't like Xion's implementation as my main reason. I can't force you to read though. And okay? Congratulations? Do you.
  11. *TwilightNight*

I mean, buying time and thwarting the main antagonist of the Dark Seeker Saga is being significant. It's not even "all I want", it's simply logical, narrative sense. If they didn't, the series as a whole wouldn't be the one you know. That's just...a fact that you can deny all you want. Xehanort...
  12. *TwilightNight*

You broke down some (not all) of the characters' plot importance to the most basic level, and yet could only manage something with Ven as an argument, rendering your claim [and MrFranklin95's] faulty. What I wrote was: Let's start with BBS, the game that, you know, introduces the main...
  13. *TwilightNight*

An end that he should have driven. You literally listed the reason why Days did not work for me. Those frustrations adding through his own discoveries and increasing distrust of the Organization would have kept true with his need of truth and lack of patience with others keeping things from him...
  14. *TwilightNight*

The prologue, he had every reason to be caustic, more so because odd things were happening around him, he keeps having dreams, weird connections with people, doesn't know anything, this redhead wants him, this bandage guy wants him, then there's Riku acting like an ass, lol, etc. This Roxas was...
  15. *TwilightNight*

Not really. Dude didn't do shit for majority of the game except sit in the clock tower, eat ice cream, learn things like a one year old baby, and be confused. And it's not until it was getting closer to the KH2 timeline that he remembered he was a main character and got back to what made him...
  16. *TwilightNight*

Because we're shown this good, normal boy being caustic, prone to anger, prefers honesty or told the truth ("I deserve to know"), doesn't allow others to run all over him, has apparently no problem dropping friends if they are toxic, dismissively so, and it's not until he loses literally...
  17. *TwilightNight*

Except you don't know that because you don't know what removing Xion from the story would be like. And even then people have issues about dullness with Days and Xion with Xion in it. Roxas is interesting without Xion as he was. He's a deeply flawed character with his own heartfelt story in the...
  18. *TwilightNight*

You didn't have to talk about it all. My reply was on Absent's comment, not anybody else. There was a decision made when jumping into the subject. 1) and 2) This was also in response to another user's statement that apparently without Xion, Roxas would have been "boring". I was making a point...
  19. *TwilightNight*

You wouldn't know what Roxas' story would have been without Xion, so what are you comparing it to. It would be less about Xion and more about if 358/2 Days (whatever other title it would've been given) is necessary for Roxas as a character. There could be a lot of implementations, concepts...
  20. *TwilightNight*

KHIII's biggest slap in the face to me was doing Kairi and Naminé dirty. They were both used for trophies despite that it didn't need to be the case. Out of Naminé's connections and bonds, like Roxas and Kairi, Nomura used Riku Replica? Because he has such affection for this character now? So...