• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Serious question>< Is Ansem or apprentice xehanort is how xehanort looked like in his youth?

I haven't seen the new art work. And he doesn't look as "thicc" as Ansem/Xemnas.
  2. Ballad of Caius

Chirithy in the Final World (remind spoilers)

I mean, isn't it made obvious in Vanilla!KH3? I presume that, whatever happened that caused the Union Leaders to end up in another time, also made their Chirithys perish. Maybe Ventus' survived. And also, for plot reasons, Sora needed a guide in the Final World. This sounds like a good...
  3. Ballad of Caius

Serious question>< Is Ansem or apprentice xehanort is how xehanort looked like in his youth?

I don't think that Ansem SoD is how Xehanort looked in his prime. From the looks of it, Xehanort has always had a slender build. Young Xehanort is slender, while Master Xehanort, if you take all that clothing, looks slender. If anything, Ansem and Xemnas are more Terra because of the build.
  4. Ballad of Caius

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

The MoM wanting his Foretellers to want him back could be how he travels through Worldlines. The same method Maleficent tells Pete about the Box: "It doesn't exist yet". Maybe he MoM establishes connections with the hearts of some people in order to freely traverse Worldlines. I honestly...
  5. Ballad of Caius

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

What if the MoM is from this world and the Darkness he said had another form are actually the Gigas being possessed by Darkness? Something along the lines of the Guardians in Zelda Breath of the Wild when corrupted by Ganon's Malice. We haven't seen hide or tail of the Keyblade in Yozora's...
  6. Ballad of Caius

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

What I wonder is: is Luxord really from the KHx/Ux era? I have some thoughts: * Luxord is from KHx/Ux era: _____ Luxord goes from KHx/Ux > to KH > to Yozora's universe _____ Luxord goes from KHx/Ux > to Yozora's universe > to KH > back to Yozora's universe The reason I structure it that way is...
  7. Ballad of Caius

Sooo... anyone asking themselves if the MoM can really return at any moment without Luxu's and the Foretellers help? I mean, we see him speaking with Young 'nort, unless he jumped Worldlines into that specific time and then jumped into a different Worldline and got stuck to that one? Also, does...
  8. Ballad of Caius

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

I think they'll replace "Pins" with "Pieces" and the ranks will go from "Stars" to "Peon, Knight, Rook, King, Queen"
  9. Ballad of Caius

Spoilers ► (Spoilers) I think Verum Rex really ...

Chirithy's are Dream Eaters. That's how the MoM made 'em. With how heavily the KH universe is being indused with Versus mythos, and that mythos being centered on dream and death, and the inclusion of Worldlines, I think sleep and death will be used as a means to traverse different Worldlines.
  10. Ballad of Caius

In before the TAV, Twilight Town Gang and Kairi games are mobile spinoffs BWAHAHAHAHAHAH
  11. Ballad of Caius

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

True that. You're so engrossed in the main character that you can't stop to notice the other details.
  12. Ballad of Caius

Square has two options with this game: 1.) Develop a new formula that makes the game unique and playable/profitable fore more than a year; 2.) Copy/Paste the KHUx structure because the reason it's less profitable is because it's an old game.
  13. Ballad of Caius

There are other mobile games out there.
  14. Ballad of Caius

If I had to take a guess, Project Xehanort will coexist alongside KHUx, but only for a finite amount of time. Projects usually have business plans. I imagine Xehanort's story will be told for a period of 12 months. But if SE finds the project profitable, they could decide to renew it and...
  15. Ballad of Caius

Joker (2019) - “Put on a happy face”

1917 was filmed with a single camera, no cuts. But some claim it was filmed with more than one camera, just that they used camera tricks to give that illusion.
  16. Ballad of Caius

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Plus Three Houses was voted GOTY through popular vote in TGA.