• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Absent

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

As someone who didn’t like Kingdom Hearts 3 story wise, I enjoyed the DLC. I should clarify, they have this cool feature that I use to enjoy the game more. When story happens if you hit OPTIONS and hit SKIP CUTSCENES the experience stays pleasant to the end. That SKIP CUTSCENES came in clutch.
  2. Absent

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Insert Kombucha girl meme here.
  3. Absent

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

It looks wicked fun but I never doubted that. I knew story wise Re:Mind wasn’t going to change my mind. It made a handful of things more digestible but ultimately I still don’t like Kingdom Hearts 3’s story. Can’t wait to play it while skipping cutscenes.
  4. Absent

can we “please” stop comparing the other Kh girls to kairi?

I always assumed that when people were comparing Kairi to the others, they were comparing the way Nomura wrote them, not the characters themselves.
  5. Absent

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Gummiphone Phone Case + Roxas and Xion Music Boxes coming soon

Now can finally fulfill my dream of going to Disney World and saying "Let's see" every 5 seconds. EDIT: Bummer about the sizes...
  6. Absent

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

This whole thing gets funnier when you realize a mechanic from a KH gacha game (guilt/sin) gets a lore explanation too.
  7. Absent

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

God I forgot how much I hated that they did that. The distinction between real and fake is made more irrelevant by that.
  8. Absent

Nobody said he was created as one but using one. The game hammers in that they’re using Replicas as body substitutes.
  9. Absent

There’s is an in universe explanation for Roxas, his body is a Replica. CoM and Days show and tell us that given the right data and memories, Replicas can recreate appearances and weapons. The prologue makes a big deal about Roxas’ data because it’s vital for his body recreation. The game gives...
  10. Absent

It’s funny really. Some Kingdom Hearts fans are known to defend Nomura’s writing by using his interviews as proof that the lore makes sense and suddenly it’s ok for it not to make sense like it’s a new policy? They came up with a reason for a game mechanic(kh2) and honestly I wasn’t mad that...
  11. Absent

At least with Roxas you could argue that his Replica body created copies from the data Ienzo used.
  12. Absent

Fanfiction ► Re:Write an iconic media moment with KH

You ever see or read something and wonder how that would play out if it occurred in Kingdom Hearts instead? The other day I was rewatching Revenge of the Sith and I couldn't help but imagine seeing Riku and Maleficent in that iconic opera scene. I took it upon myself to translate that scene to...
  13. Absent

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

I’m not gonna argue the “useless” part but I never understood the “story could’ve happened without her” argument. Like it happened because they wanted to create and use a character as a catalyst. Not only that, that argument opens a whole can of worms in arguing everyone’s importance to the...
  14. Absent

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Lol much ado about nothing. Hopefully after this people will ground themselves to expect the worst.
  15. Absent

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

This short did a way better job fleshing out Rose and why perhaps he couldn’t wait for his plan.
  16. Absent

A year later and I feel more at peace with KH3

I gotta be honest, I wrote about 5 paragraphs detailing my journey with KH3 and decided against posting it. I'm over it, I can't continue dwelling on things that don't make me happy. Life's too short to be mad over a video game. Short version: Don't like it, don't care. I'm too busy playing...
  17. Absent

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Looking back at this whole experience, its jarring to see how badly received the Sequel Trilogy was in comparison with everything else. The Mandalorian and Fallen Order were given high praises, and no doubt S7 of Clone Wars will ignite the community once more. It shows a divide between the ST...