• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

I haven't seen the Japanese clue nor heard about any debunking, but I meant the X being pronounced like "eks" not "key". Though I don't know how many characters that'd be.
  2. FudgemintGuardian

Huh. Considering a lot of people guessed the same thing, I assume they'll pick those who said it first. I'll be really surprised if "Another X" isn't the title.
  3. FudgemintGuardian

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

I swear, if "Luxord" turns out to be an anagram of Lord U... Sweet Cheez-Its, so it could seriously be: -His damn business card -A credit card
  4. FudgemintGuardian

Just when I thought Nomura couldn't surprise me anymore, he goes and does this.
  5. FudgemintGuardian

Oh, ho! Then that's all we need. And yeah, we don't need to actually see his face (and the rearview mirror shows the top of his Luxord-y head) to know because the voice is distinctive, but sometimes it's good not to immediately latch onto something. So this means that Luxord has a driver's license.
  6. FudgemintGuardian

Even Leon,Yuffie,Cid and Aerith are in Kingdom Hearts III,their outfits have not changed...

I'd be fine with them wearing the same outfits from KH2 if there wasn't a 1-year timeskip.
  7. FudgemintGuardian

The big important question is
  8. FudgemintGuardian

Nomura wanted a game delving into Xehanort's past and now it's on its way soon, and hey, I wanted to know about it, so that's groovy, but...mobile.... I mean, there are advantages to having it as a mobile game? Such as, uh, shorter production time I guess, and doing the story in bits means...
  9. FudgemintGuardian

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I was surprised they did proper credit, but it's probably because it would have looked hella weird if they had "Featuring the Disney Character Voice Talents Of:" when it's only the one person in a very short list.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

She appears after you defeat all the data battles to talk about a dream Riku's been having and that she can help. Don't know where to find a video of it, though.
  11. FudgemintGuardian

People already having fun with Photo Mode.

She's just testing out her new body. :LOL:
  12. FudgemintGuardian

I haven't seen anything about that before I made my comment. 😅
  13. FudgemintGuardian

Yup. I do want to dick around with photo mode, but there's nothing about this DLC that makes me want it right away. WHERE THE FLIP IS SHE?!?! > : ( [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler] or [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] ( without the spaces, of course.)