• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeLordSora

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I'm gonna go with the explanation that Dual Wielding is an ability that can be awakened with having two hearts, and it stays with you even if the other heart is gone. That or the simultaneous keyblade usage thing returns. OTHER than that, I'm also gonna see this the same way I see absorbing...
  2. KeybladeLordSora

News ► [UPDATED] Square Enix removes reference to a new world in Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind

The fact it was removed means either they meant Scala, or they weren't supposed to say that.
  3. KeybladeLordSora

What exactly happened to Terra?

Like others have said, Terra was recompleted alongside MX, and Past Terranort took control of the body. As for Terra's heart, it was locked within the Guardian once Terranort took over in order to prevent any struggle. And as we all know, it failed.
  4. KeybladeLordSora

Maleficent and Pete Never Should've Been a Partnership

Do Disney themselves even care about Classic Maleficent at this point? No, really. Do they? I legit don't know.
  5. KeybladeLordSora

New theory says the Nameless Star isn't any KHX character, but another character we've seen and thought nothing of.

Where did this whole "Nomura confirmed Yozora and MoM have a connection" thing come from? Because if I know anything it's that people think Nomura said "this thing" when he never said anything of the sort. Plus Yozora doesn't sound like Ray Chase at all, at least to me. His voice is pretty...
  6. KeybladeLordSora

ReMind Discussion Thread

Oh? I'm a bit lost.
  7. KeybladeLordSora

ReMind Discussion Thread

It wasn't that any record of her would disappear. Rather just memories of her. Any data regarding the creation of No.i would likely remain intact, just like how "Thank Namine" was still in the journal despite SDGJ not remembering her.
  8. KeybladeLordSora

ReMind Discussion Thread

So I was rewatching the trailer for the billionth time and I started wondering. The first shot of Radiant Garden, the one that's panning toward the castle, looks kinda like a world intro, don't ya think? Not saying that it is, just that it looks like one. More specifically it reminds me of the...
  9. KeybladeLordSora

ReMind Discussion Thread

It's pretty obvious that she'll have a Data battle. Otherwise it'd be twelve data battles.
  10. KeybladeLordSora

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

So....I just noticed. The Replicanorts all have No Name. And the eyes on the No Name Armiger MX has are now red.
  11. KeybladeLordSora

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

This trailer has got me Every damn thing I wanted was in this trailer. I have no other words. Also, who wants to bet that we aren't just getting a Data XIII, but a Data XV? Vexen and Demyx getting data fights by virtue of just being members.
  12. KeybladeLordSora

Ven Is Master of Masters / Vanitas Is "Darkness"

Well...Luxu got grossed out when MoM said that it was his eye in the keyblade, and MoM replied with "OH YOU THINK THAT'S G R O S S DO YA?" So, it is safe to say that MoM gouged his own eye out and shoved it into No Name.
  13. KeybladeLordSora

With Xigbar they had "They both act goofy" and "they both have one eye." Anyway, Luxu's whole thing was that the Keyblade War would bring back the MoM. But now at last the Keyblade War has begun, and Kingdom Hearts will open—a true and complete Kingdom Hearts, born of the clash between...
  14. KeybladeLordSora

About the union leaders

Not possible. Luxu's second report in KH3 mentions that he himself bequeathed the keyblade. If it were Ava she'd have to find Luxu and steal it first.
  15. KeybladeLordSora

Prolly because the Demyx is MoM train already left the station a few months ago.
  16. KeybladeLordSora

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 receives nominations for Best Score/Music and Best RPG at The Game Awards

Well, at least it got nominated! That's something.....right?
  17. KeybladeLordSora

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 receives nominations for Best Score/Music and Best RPG at The Game Awards

I sadly feel that KH3 will lose in both categories. Two music based games are on there, and DMC5 will likely win even if it's just because of Devil Trigger. That and KH3's soundtrack itself still doesn't have an official release. And KH3 is just way too divisive of a game as is. It getting...
  18. KeybladeLordSora

And it's an expansion. If it were a standalone game I'd kinda understand.
  19. KeybladeLordSora

Best Music is a heavy tie between DMC5 and KH3 for me since I love both soundtracks to death. Best RPG however, I only played KH3 out of the ones on the list so...