• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

Spoilers ► So how does everyone feel about Re:Mind? (Spoilers)

Level doesn't matter too much in Limit Cut. Damage is scaled so that it's a similar challenge on all levels. Try and get the best armor and accessories for each fight instead. For once, they scaled things properly so that you'll deal good damage even if you're lvl 1.
  2. Launchpad

The game is actually fun now

I woke up happy because Re:Mind and Patch 1.09 saved Kingdom Hearts III. They improved so many things about basic combat that it's actually ridiculous. Patch 1.09 was worth the price of admission on its own. The new combo abilities make Sora feel snappy and responsive. His new finisher, Final...
  3. Launchpad

Master Xehanort's new Voice Actor

hate me all you want for resurrecting an old thread, but khinsider manifested reality in this thread
  4. Launchpad

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I actually think it's pretty nice that Oblivion (as far as we know) has to be unlocked through completing Critical mode. Very cool reward for a good challenge. KH3 Critical Mode is one of the best difficulty increases they've ever done, second only to the godly 2FM. It ups the challenge by a lot...
  5. Launchpad

3 more day until DLC

you shouldn't just make threads to count down the days until a major release. it's not even a topic of conversation. In four hours, it'll be two days until the dlc drops.
  6. Launchpad

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

It's funny how wild people go for the concept of dual-wielding. It's pretty cool, but is it REALLY that much cooler, conceptually, than a spear, hammer, or claws? I don't mean to come off as a cynic but to me, dual wielding was never that huge of a deal unless it was Roxas doing it, or Master...
  7. Launchpad

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll do what must be done. I'll play the damn thing-- Starting with the Re:Mind scenario. It's the title of the whole package, for god's sake. That's obviously what they want you to start with. Any contrary notions or other forms of dissent on this point will be met...
  8. Launchpad

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I'm not a Fire Emblem boy but I don't hate Byleth, conceptually. I think the pacing of the reveals really ended up killing Byleth. I mean... Persona, Dragon Quest, Banjo Kazooie, King of Fighters, and... Fire Emblem. It's like a string of 4th of July fireworks going off, punctuated by throwing...
  9. Launchpad

don't watch it Arielle, it's gonna be Sora, so just do something more productive with your time while it's on
  10. Launchpad

Did Beast use the Power of Waking to get to Hollow Bastion?

Thread title. KH1 describes that Beast was essentially so pissed off about losing Belle that he followed her heart to another world when his was destroyed. Lil' Xehanort says that the Power of Waking is used to traverse worlds via hearts. Is it something only wielders can use, or is it just a...
  11. Launchpad

First Critical Mode Playthrough Advice

airstep > buzzsaw > airstep > buzzsaw > airstep >buzzsaw in large groups this'll build up keyblade transformations EASY.
  12. Launchpad

What Character symble you in real life

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck? No one but me. so naturally i'm Aqua
  13. Launchpad

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

God Riku sounds bad in KH3. What happened? Is it the script? Direction? David Gallagher sabotaging Riku???? What's even weirder is that he does so much better as Dark Riku. When he's voicing the petulant brat, I can totally buy it, but when he's the older and more mature Riku, he just sounds...
  14. Launchpad

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

i am extremely disgusted by the 30 dollar pricepoint so I decided to preorder it immediately so I could stop thinking about it
  15. Launchpad

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

If we're going the whole game without Donald and Goofy, they should just use all the Disney films I don't care about and save the real shit for my boys
  16. Launchpad

While Subspace was a neat addition to Brawl, it's not particularly deep or mechanically interesting. If the best thing about it is the cutscenes, then Sakurai and crew have been wise to put those resources into the amazingly hype trailers instead this time around. Ultimate's Classic Mode is...
  17. Launchpad

Smash Ultimate is really one of the best games ever made. They've really made a Smash Bros that cannot and will not be outdone. I can't remember being this satisfied with a game in a very long time.
  18. Launchpad

Should Kingdom Hearts Explore DATING/RELATIONSHIPS?

just let me date the disney princesses in kh4. give me some choice. I want Tiana. Or Kuzco