• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Raz

Spoilers ► The Foretellers and what could await us with them

I'm loving these concepts of the Foretellers having their particular bones to pick with the different protagonists from the series so far. Can't wait for the final product to be Sora defeating all of them at the Keyblade Graveyard in the final hour of the game after diddling around in unrelated...
  2. Raz

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Nobodies having the ability to gain hearts never struck me as particularly retcon-y. It pretty much lines up with the ethos in the series that anyone (toys, animals, puppets) can have a heart if they share meaningful memories and experiences with friends. Days is the game where we get to watch...
  3. Raz

Green Monsters in Monstro?

I'm consistently impressed by all of the weird little gameplay quirks in KH1. What a fantastic game.
  4. Raz

Where. Is. Sora's. Mom.

Sora's "mom" = MoM = Master of Masters. Code cracked, folks.
  5. Raz

KH3 Marketing & Future Main Titles

Maybe? What do you mean by "streamlined"? Because the marketing came across as messy to me.
  6. Raz

Spoilers ► The Foretellers and what could await us with them

These are all really great ideas! I hope Luxu gets a new moves set. I'm kind of tired of fighting Xigbar/Braig.
  7. Raz

KH3 Marketing & Future Main Titles

I preferred the marketing for KHII because it was much more succinct. We could count on a website update and renders and a new world announcement almost every month leading up to the game. Don't we still not have some KHIII renders?
  8. Raz

KH3 Cutscenes are Too Long

You're right. This reflects a broader pacing problem with the game. The endings of KHI and KHII had some long cut scenes but those felt earned, the payoff you receive after playing through some of the hardest worlds. Compare Keyblade Graveyard to Hallow Bastion/End of the World or TWTNW, where...
  9. Raz

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

I hope Xion makes use of some of her Days boss battle moves and looks -- that was a properly iconic fight and I've always wanted to be able to play something like it not on a handheld.
  10. Raz

can we “please” stop comparing the other Kh girls to kairi?

Kairi hasn't been properly sassy since the first game and even that could just be attributed to Hayden Panettiere actually being a competent voice actress.
  11. Raz

Did Beast use the Power of Waking to get to Hollow Bastion?

Reading this thread makes me realize that Beast going to Hollow Bastion to save Belle, and becoming Sora's protector after his friends abandon him, is one of the most compelling uses of a Disney character intersecting with the main plot in the whole series and they should take queues from this...
  12. Raz

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

Really excited to see what role the Fairy Godmother is going to play. She's gotta be doing something special because otherwise she feels like such an odd inclusion. Something with Aqua, maybe?
  13. Raz

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

THE HOLLOW BASTION RESTORATION COMMITTEE???!!! And just like that, I'm sold.
  14. Raz

MoM Is Satan?

I've always thought that KH has borrowed heavily from Milton in almost every game. The first, Xehanort ('Satan') 'rebels' against Ansem the Wise (here, 'God'). The second, Xemnas (again, a Satanic figure) and the Organization resent being ostracized from the rest of Paradise - relegated to the...
  15. Raz

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

If we are exploring world lines and alternate realities, I could see Shibuya as a hub to worlds we've been to before but in another form. So, Enchanted Dominion but the live action version with a friendly Maleficent. Or live action Wonderland.
  16. Raz

GBA is better than the remake

I do love Shanelle Gray's Larxene -- and having voices for the CoM organization members more generally. But the lip syncing really throws me off and takes me out of the moment. Also the original translation is darker and makes more sense. There are some odd choices in the remake and I feel...
  17. Raz

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

Larxene for being a compelling villain with amazing dialogue. Demyx for being absolutely adorable. Zexion for his schemes, for being cute, and for later becoming best boy Ienzo.
  18. Raz

The time has finally arrived...

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
  19. Raz

Should Kingdom Hearts Explore DATING/RELATIONSHIPS?

I'd rather they keep it loose and ambiguous so we can all read into the relationships what we want than, say, heaps of canon heterosexuality.
  20. Raz

Will Isa keyblade weider?

This series hands out Keyblades like candy so I'm going to go ahead and say yes.