• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

I know that Pocahontas is a "controversial" Disney film due to the plot of the film itself. However, it seems as if the character of Pocahontas is not swept under the rug or kept quiet, like the film itself. She was featured in Ralph Breaks The Internet. So I was wondering, would it be...
  2. Face My Fears

Will The Queen Be In Future Games?

And by The Queen, I mean Utada Hikaru. There was enough time between KH2 and KH3 that Utada was able to go on indefinite hiatus and return. But what if she goes on hiatus again? Can we have a KH game without Utada singing the theme? Should she do the themes for Phase 2 games or should someone...
  3. Face My Fears

Was Vanitas Norted?

I can't remember if it was confirmed, but was Vanitas norted? Or was he just Vanitas from BbS in a replica body in the present?
  4. Face My Fears

Xehanort Is Player's Nobody?

I watched the cutscenes for Dark Road and the very first one felt reminiscent to when Roxas was waking up at the start of KH2. Xehanort was having dreams of "Player" from KHUX, then he wakes up. Of course, this goes back to an older theory people used to throw around: the fact that Xehanort's...
  5. Face My Fears

KH Merch

Hi everyone, I was wondering where you guys get high quality KH merchandise from? Specifically, T-shirts/apparel. I normally find some stuff at Hot Topic, but years ago I got an amazing white t-shirt with the KH1 artwork on it in black and white, but that shirt is getting old and worn out now...
  6. Face My Fears

Soundtrack?

Does anyone have an update on the status of the KH3 soundtrack release? It's been radio silence. ReMIND got released months ago, so the new tracks from that DLC has been revealed for a while, what's the hold up? Or was the orchestra soundtrack supposed to be the KH3 OST? Also, does anyone know...
  7. Face My Fears

Is It Nomura's Fault: The Problem With Kingdom Hearts

I was thinking about the core problem with Kingdom Hearts. No, I'm not referring to gameplay, story, graphics or anything like that, I mean the actual problem with Kingdom Hearts on a whole. Why is it that some games are better than others? Where is the consistency in content that a KH game...
  8. Face My Fears

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

Up until KH3, I thought that keyblade wielders were stuck with the same keyblade. Then we see how easily Riku was able to trash Way To The Dawn and get a new one from the planet Ilum. Even though I much preferred Way To The Dawn's design over Braveheart, Riku's actions of getting a new keyblade...
  9. Face My Fears

Anime/Manga ► DEATH NOTE

Does anyone here watch it?
  10. Face My Fears

Fess Up: Who You Thought Would Be In The Real Organization XIII

It's been more than a year since KH3's release. I remember the collective groan of "fans" when they found out that the Real Organization XIII would be an Organization rehash. I also remember people actually wondering who could be in the Real Organization XIII. From Aqua, to Sephiroth, to Disney...
  11. Face My Fears

ICE/DEATH Meaning? [SPOILERS]

I've been having these weird thoughts lately... like is the ice that envelopes certain characters when they die mean anything? I don't think it was ever touched upon in the series or lore anywhere, but if you look at the characters that get iced when they die, there is a connection. We've seen...
  12. Face My Fears

There's A Light That Never Goes Out: Positivity Thread

I've been feeling pretty down and using anything I can to distract me. KH is one of the obvious things because it's my favbourite game series of all time. With that being said, I think it'd be great for the members of the forum to post any positive memories they have with KH or just anything...
  13. Face My Fears

Future Games: Remake Flashback Scenes?

For nostalgia purposes, I thought the flashback scenes that used the HD ReMix cutscenes were fine for KH3... but what about future titles? Wouldn't it be great to see the Sora/Riku cutscene in Hollow Bastion remade in PSV graphics or the Sora/Kairi goodbye moment at the end of KH1? Also, for...
  14. Face My Fears

The Music of KH Post-KH3

I was listening to the World of Tres orchestra CD on the bus home and I was just thinking... will we ever hear any of these themes again? I'm sure the main character themes like Sora, Riku, Kairi etc. will reappear, but what about songs like Destati, Darkness of the Unknown, L'Impeto Oscuro, and...
  15. Face My Fears

"The Real World" [SPOILERS]

Even though I wish we could be on to KH IV (or KH3DII), one of my favourite things to do in the KH fandom is speculate/theorize. What do you guys think?
  16. Face My Fears

KH3's Legacy Discussion

Kingdom Hearts 3 means a lot to me. One of the things it meant was the amount of time that passed in my life, which I feel goes the same for all other fans of the series. I was prompted to make this thread because I randomly decided to look at old threads here and the first page that came up...
  17. Face My Fears

Was There A Reason For Mickey/Riku Doing This?

Both Mickey and Riku have black coats that protect them from the darkness. Why didn't they wear them in the Realm of Darkness while searching for Aqua? Wouldn't that have helped them not get beat up and need to "power up" their keyblades? Riku may not have a coat that fit him and also he threw...
  18. Face My Fears

Should Sora Become A "Keyblade Master"?

When Sora inevitably returns, do you think he should (somehow) be deemed a "Keyblade Master"? Whether it be the Mark of Mastery or just be named one for killing Master Xehanort, does Sora really need that title? It also made me wonder about whether the title means anything in the series besides...
  19. Face My Fears

Risk-Taker & All Rounder Trophies

Hi everyone, These are the only trophies that I haven't achieved from ReMIND. I'm not sure what I have to do to unlock them. Can anyone help? I watched a video about Risk-Taker that said I had to restart the game, but is it possible to do it without a brand new game (it was also recommended on...