• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Format File

Thanks very much. ^0^
  2. W

Format File

Can you guys give me the URL of the Quicktime player? I don't know where I should download it.
  3. W

E3 Trailer High Res.

Milh, the second one won't work. -.-;
  4. W

Format File

I have some trouble here. I downloaded the tralier (E3) but I found out that is .mov format file.... Windows Media Player, Winamp, DivX can't open it, so what do you guys use to watch? Thanks.
  5. W

Death?

I have a weird thoughts... Maybe... Riku will die? I mean, Square won't show him up (even his face) to us, so maybe there's something wrond with him? And maybe he will end up like KH1? Sad sad sad ending?
  6. W

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I'm wondering between twilit (it's spelled twilit or twilight? I saw 'twilit' on the dictionary) and dark.... em... Oh, ok, twilit!
  7. W

Riku + BHK + Mickey = team?

Maybe is that two guys on the KH2 trailer. Who knows...? Or maybe, it will be with Riku and Mickey. If it's real, I would be very happy. ^^
  8. W

E3 05!!!

Thanks for the information! Whoa, I tought it will be held in Tokyo , or at least Japan. ^^;;; Where? *blink* 0.o;;;
  9. W

E3 05!!!

What?! OMG Riku, Sora, and Ansem is fighting each other? o.o;;; Wow that's shocking, yet interesting. Er... do you have more information about Pokemon? *blink* And any about Riku? And the BFU? Thanks. Gee, I wish I'm there. Err... sorry my stupidipity, but where does E3 held? o.o;;;
  10. W

who would win in a catfight?kairi or namine

Wakakka.... That would be interesting. LOL Namine: "Shut up you I'll mess with your head!" Kairi: "No you won't!!!" *pull out a blade* Sora: "HEYY! STOP YOU TWO!" *Sora got a slash of Kairi's blade and his head messed up by Namine* Namine: "Oh nooo!!" Kairi: "Aawwww!! My maaannn!!!" LOL...
  11. W

the screens below kh2 banner

Funny. Very funny..
  12. W

Boss..........

I guess Ansem is back....
  13. W

time

I don't live in US too, but maybe we can find out soon.
  14. W

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

OK, It's already Friday night here. ^.^
  15. W

Theories on Riku's role in KHII

Maybe it's kinda hard to accept this, but I have a weird thoughts bout Riku lately.... I... believe: "You're the source of all Heartless"(at the end of ASAS) is Riku. But, I hope, it isn't.
  16. W

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:my way

I want her with Riku >.< ^^' Excel is cute, too. Keep working on it.
  17. W

the most inportant thing in KH2

The most important thing to me is the storyline.... I wanna see them live happily again, that's why I play it.
  18. W

Could someone translate this?

I agree with KratosAurion; cause I know Chinese and I know a bit of Japanese's kanji. The first two characters means world. and the forth means light.
  19. W

That sentences.... At the and of ASAS...

Thanks... Just slowing and stopping them to read them ^^'