• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

wut didnt u like about kh2

Too short and too easy.:(
  2. S

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

The commercial is nothing but some random clips all thrown together.:mad:
  3. S

kh2 coustumes...

this is weird and something you don't see every day.where do you think they got something like that?
  4. S

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

your technique kicks @$$!
  5. S

Roxas vs Axel

when will people stop posting this!!axel vs riku....kairi vs namine....kairi vs sora.....blah,blahh,BLAH!!its pointless and has been used hundreds of times!!
  6. S

80+ Hours???

the only way u can breeze through kh is if you skip every side quest,colliseum match,optional bosses (ex.kurt zisa) and if u dont take the time to level up or synthesise items.
  7. S

Sora, Donald and Goofy

i've never seen this so its not old to me.thanx kago!!
  8. S

the meaning behind the costmes *possible spoiler/thery*

hmmmm,yeah.....what did you just say??
  9. S

Ripped Kh2 music (Click here!)

thanx!:)
  10. S

Are there more than two FMVs?

:mad: i hate that there's only two FMVs!! one at the begining and at the end.That really sux!
  11. S

Your Favorite Order Member

i dont really have a favorite order member....probally cauz theyre dying out!!but the one i hate the most is axel!!
  12. S

has anyone else noticed this..

yes,this has been brought up and many times too.
  13. S

KH3 items on yahoo?!!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search/;_ylc=X3oDMTFmcGlkZ2I3BF9TAzk2MDc5MjYwBGsDa2luZ2RvbSBoZWFydHMgMwRzZWMDa2IEc2xrA3RpdGxl?view=g&p=kingdom%20hearts%203 i found this on yahoo.they claim to have items for kh3....weird huh?
  14. S

Sora's masculinity

that's quite right too!!
  15. S

Question

maybe they'll be in flashbacks or something?
  16. S

openning vidieo to kh2

where can you find and download this opening video? ive searched but i could never find it!
  17. S

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

yeah!!ive gotten most of the game spoiled from those filthy b****es!!it gets me sooo PO'd!
  18. S

what would u say...

i have got no idea what i would say!! id be all shy and stuff....i hate that about me.
  19. S

Is It Necessary to Preorder the Game?

i've preordered it. trust me, when the game comes out i advise you not to buy it at the store unless you're going to set a tent up at the entrance.
  20. S

The Cast of KH2

lol!theyre using the yuna from ffx-2.