• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Is choosing the dream rod meant to make you crap?

i guess it just depends on how you play the game. i havent chosen it cause i like killin things with my key
  2. B

Item Shopping

I'm in the market for the big guys, so if any of you can buy a Light and Twilght Oblivion and Oathkeeper, Dark Sword of Ansem and Neo Claws, PM me or post your prices here.
  3. B

What combination are you

i pick the shield and get rid of the sword...ur str and def stats start out even then
  4. B

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

4 im pretty sure how many blue trinities r there?
  5. B

What Castle is this?

the one he sees in DJ is Hollow Bastion so thats prolly it
  6. B

Light Oblivion & Oathkeeper

Can someone please buy me one and i will pay 750k for it (or wot u want).
  7. B

How long with a boss battle

Kurt Zisa...but if it wasnt an optional boss then Malificent Dragon
  8. B

sora & kairi

they both luv each otherand thats the end of that chapter
  9. B

help me plz plz plz

well did u beat him yet?
  10. B

whats chernabog

hes not hard to miss (if we're talkin about chernabog) hes that big gargoyle thing stuck in a volcano thingy
  11. B

Fav. keyblade

Lion Heart
  12. B

HELP! Pretty stones

yeah u sell them at stores for a bit of munny
  13. B

The Score

just for fun and trainin i guess
  14. B

Too few accessory slots ?

hopefully...it would be helpful
  15. B

Best way(s) to reach level 100 for all characters. (Expert and Easy)

I got to lvl 100 in Neverland I just got into a pattern where i killed everything in the room went to the next one, so on, so on and when i got back to the first room they were back!!!
  16. B

Too few accessory slots ?

well there should be more slots i reckon
  17. B

Least Favorite Boos/Sub-boss?

ursula (1) is a bitch
  18. B

How do you make your str and def 100?

those white flying things isnt it? the good thing about synth: STR, DEF and AP ups
  19. B

Least Favorite World?

yeah it is annoyin aye especially with the up and down crap aswell...that and wonderland like iaid