• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

Would you buy the compilations again on next-gen

This is my answer too. They’ve already re-released them with the only difference being a cardboard box and that didn’t get my money. A new collection without any new additions (I can’t think of any that would actually be possible, especially not re-rendering old cutscenes from over a decade...
  2. Chaser

what happend to the sora ride meow wow funko?

I think the license, currently, may have been pulled (or ended) from some of the non-SE makers and distributors. DST have said they’re currently no longer making any KH figures and Funko hasn’t put any out in months which sucks because that Meow Wow one sounded great. The KH license is also a...
  3. Chaser

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Nope.
  4. Chaser

I finally finished the War Arc Event😭

Congrats! Those Foreteller fights were so brutal, I remember skipping them to get to the last fight and not being able to win that, wasting a bunch of jewels just to survive. Now I can do it with such ease. It’s a heartbreaking cutscene and I’d love for it to transition to 3D with voice work.
  5. Chaser

Will the Shibuya/DDD2 game not be on the PS4?

My point about the amount of PS4’s is that every company, no just Square Enix, is going to up and abandon all of that within a year. They have PS5 exclusives* in the pipeline, yes, but with UE4/5 being scalable and needing to get a game working on several different power levels of Xbox, I don’t...
  6. Chaser

There are, what, 120 million PS4’s sold? Add onto that what Sign quoted earlier about PS4 being supported for 3-4 years and I don’t see why they wouldn’t have this potentially be cross gen. PS5 is backwards compatible too. 100% impossible but if SE wanted to they could drop a PS4 only version...
  7. Chaser

Probably cross-gen or something. It’ll be scalable so it works on the most powerful xbox and the weakest xbox so I don’t see why it wouldn’t be on PS4. But we have some cross gen games, like Miles Morales and Horizon which are primarily built for the PS5, and remasters which have a tonne of new...
  8. Chaser

Sony

As far as I’m aware, because they haven’t gone into the specifics of it all, but you put the PS4 disc into the PS5 console and you’re then able to download the PS5 digital version of the game (despite it being the digital version, you will need to have the disc inserted like you would on PS4)...
  9. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2020/09/16/ps5-retail-units/ “Ryan also said that of the thousands of games tested for PS4 backwards compatibility, “99 percent” can be played on the next console. Sony also announced a new service called PS Plus Collection, which will offer 18 PS4...
  10. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

If there’s any console to retire, it would be the PS4 since 99% of titles will work on PS5 (the 1% is probably just an “in case” clause so people don’t like, sue Sony when a game doesn’t work). After that it’s just about finding the space for that beast of a machine.
  11. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

The game might not be out until late 2021-early 2022 so you have some time before you need to upgrade. And by that time other games like Ratchet and Clank and Horizon 2 will be out so you’ll have lots of great options :)
  12. Chaser

Sony

OMG I GOT MY ORDER IN 15 MINUTES AGO AND I'M STILL SHAKING!!! Went with a bundle that included an extra DualSense and Miles Morales so goodbye $1000 AUD
  13. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

I believe the Luminous engine is now entirely used by Luminous Productions. If XVI was using it, there should have been a logo for it attached. I think it's using whatever engine FFXIV is built on. Edit: Gotdamn you Spockanort, you female bisexual POC that posted before I did
  14. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

It is. Edit: maybe not. Demon’s Souls PC was rescinded and Square Enix is refusing to talk about PC.
  15. Chaser

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

>PS5 releases November 12 >Melody of Memory releases November 13 Chaser's wallet:
  16. Chaser

Sony

17. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

Press release During today’s PlayStation 5 Showcase event, SQUARE ENIX® revealed that acclaimed creators Naoki Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY® XIV, DRAGON QUEST® X) and Hiroshi Takai (FINAL FANTASY XIV, THE LAST REMNANT™) are collaborating on an all-new standalone mainline FINAL FANTASY game, titled...
  18. Chaser

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

Both statements are true so everyone is happy :). Nomura had wanted Toy Story since the early games and wouldn’t have made 3 without it.
  19. Chaser

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

It was 100% pre-rendered. There were a lot more pre-rendered scenes in the game than I initially thought there were (e.g. every scene with Maleficent except for the first scene of her with Hades).
  20. Chaser

Kingdom Hearts Names Meanings - 41 characters including Dark Road

Just going to chime in and say that various native French speakers said this isn't the case