• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

KH Shower Thoughts

Anyone else notice how the thresholder heartless in KH2 has Pichu ears? Separated at birth?
  2. Soldier

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

You didn't? My mistake. It's just that was where this convo was heading you know?
  3. Soldier

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

But the context of a 16 year old in a girls head is just... No..... I GUESS if it had to happen, it'd be better to just have them in some sort of abstract mental world like the sleeping realm or something like that. The only time Sora went inside a living being was Monstro, and that's less...
  4. Soldier

I'm not sure inside out is necessarily an appropriate world for KH, considering the context of Sora (who is now 18 at this point) going inside a prepubescent's head. Just throwing it out there.
  5. Soldier

Do You Want To See More 2D Worlds?

My cousin always mentioned that as a world that would seemingly be perfect for KH, I haven't seen it either but I am aware that it has an archery contest in it. The archery contest has plenty of colorful tents and hanging banners, perfect for jumping and sliding around.
  6. Soldier

Will Sora be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

I think that's more of an issue with fire emblem characters than anything else. As foxychian stated, the keyblade isn't so much a sword as much as it is a wand, though I would make the argument that it is more used as a bludgeon most of the time as opposed to a sword. Perfect examples of this...
  7. Soldier

Film ► Static Shock - Michael B Jordan to produce Static Shock film

I know right, god, so many shows went belly up just because of low toy sales. If you're not a money making juggernaut like Ben 10 (another one of Dwayne McDuffie's projects) you're getting the shaft. I think what made me like Virgil the most was that he realized the practical applications of his...
  8. Soldier

Film ► Static Shock - Michael B Jordan to produce Static Shock film

Holy shoot, a Static Shock movie? I'll admit I learned about static shock maybe about 2 years ago, and legitimately enjoyed it. Phil Lamarr gave him a unique identity rarely seen, and I loved watching it online. Hated how it ended though, could've used a better wrap up.
  9. Soldier

Kairi: The Thread

I might be very late to the party on this one, but Riku likely purchased the Destiny's embrace from Spirit of Halloween, which sells them for an exorbinant 40 munny. A bit pricey I know, but it's better than paying 1000 munny for the X blade from Traverse Town's moogle shop. And that little...
  10. Soldier

News ► Watch Our Attempt at the Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo!

I know that it's a demo and everything, But it's weird seeing KH1 Sora going through the Enchanted Dominion knowing full well that he couldn't experience that world during KH1. I guess I have to suspend my thoughts on realism in these games.
  11. Soldier

Has anyone else read this short story?

Alright, I know that I should put this in a lost media site or something like that and I've got a better chance of getting struck by lightning than actually figuring this out, but here goes. Remember the textbooks you used in elementary/middle school? The ones I used were thick, and had...
  12. Soldier

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

Ooh, If I had the nerve to do so, I'd purchase the Queen funko pop of her that's coming out soon. But due to my compulsion to own complete collections, that'd mean I'd own ALL of the phantom thieves.
  13. Soldier

They might not show it, but it is implied... And we all know that Makoto is best girl in Persona 5, yeah I said it! Come at me!
  14. Soldier

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

This isn't the high quality version? could've fooled me.
  15. Soldier

(Just for clarification, I'm not trying to start any wars/conflicts on here, just saying) Well I'd argue that attempting to put representation into a franchise to fit the status quo rather than any actual interest in the subject is worse than under or negative representation. So many works...
  16. Soldier

But there WERE gay characters, like the two guys that pursued the MC and Ryuji in Shinjuku. It might not have been the best representation, but it was there....
  17. Soldier

Not necessarily, An adult can still grow through personal goals/conflict, as we'll likely see with wolf (the codename assigned to the new adult member of the phantom thieves). Having a persona and having it receive an awakening is symbolic of the growth in one's heart, which people can still...
  18. Soldier

What this series really needs, are adults who are persona Users. I'm not counting the P3 cast in ultimax because we already had a game with them as teenagers. Scramble's a step in the right direction featuring the first full adult persona user, but would it be so hard to incorporate that in a...
  19. Soldier

What WAS the Keyblade Graveyard before the keyblade war (bad theory warning)

Alright then, as of today (October 2nd, 2020) the theory that the keyblade graveyard was originally a world based on Home of the Range is debatably canon now. Unless Nomura does something to change this (which is VERY unlikely), then this argument stands. The keyblade graveyard was fought on the...
  20. Soldier

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Well, you're definitely wrong in this case, Minecraft steve has joined the fight!