• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

I never gave them potions either, at least until way later when I had a big amount of them, but even still, they just wasted and wasted them away... =/ Though I do admit that they did save me a few times though. Even so Donald is a no go for potion saving though... Anyways I think I'm gonna go...
  2. K

hp

Heh even with those abilities I still sometimes got knocked out. Must not dodge good enough or something. heh. Though I see why you people say that Ven is the best one. Even though I thought Aqua was, I don't know why... =3
  3. K

hp

Oh yes I was wondering this myself. If they all had the same HP or not, seeing as I haven't got all the HP up to max. Now I know it will be different I guess. Thanks for the info. =D
  4. K

Mix and match difficulties?

Really? Well maybe for you, but I don't know about me though. I'm guessing just the final bosses and secret ones are at least a little difficult??
  5. K

Yes, Ven is almost complete. Then still have to get a lot of Aqua's journal finished as well. That's why I am asking should I? Or just finish it up on Standard. Not that difficult to get everything, but maybe just a little tedious. Or do you think I cannot do it harder levels? lol
  6. K

I could do that, but I already have Terra at 100% and Ven almost close to complete. Really need Aqua actually. Or should I just screw it and go for proud mode? =O
  7. K

Missed opportunity in BbS!

Oh yes. I would have loved to fight her as a boss, but alas we got a double magic mirror fight. Might have been a fun fight.
  8. K

Actually none, but if this is the case then maybe I should go for it one difficult higher than standard. Or just finish up Ven to 100% and do Aqua on the next difficulty mode.
  9. K

Well as I said, I didn't know you could do that. Haha maybe if I did, I could have maybe gone for the more difficult modes. Well least the ones I haven't got 100%. Ven and Aqua.
  10. K

Oh you can do that?? I thought you had to either do them all at 100% or all at the same difficulties?? O_o
  11. K

Riku

Haha yeah you are correct. He wanted to take revenge on them because of what they did, so he would end up using Riku to do it, until later in which he regrets using him.
  12. K

BBS is the best selling PSP game in 2010

Oh well that's nice to see it made number one I guess. I really thought some of the other games on the PSP would have made more though.
  13. K

Final Episode's Ending

Heh well that's fine. I would like to keep up with things when they are mentioned or set for sure are fact. lol Though nice ideas people come out with.
  14. K

from castle oblivion to twlight town?

Yes in which Namine was there and whatnot already. Yeah I think it was something else. Disregard what I wrote earlier. xD
  15. K

Riku

Haha yes I understood it. What I meant is was this before or after whatever you where asking?? You mean in KHII?
  16. K

Final Episode's Ending

Oh well thanks for that. I didn't know that... xD Maybe they did. Do we know that for sure? Or just speculating??
  17. K

from castle oblivion to twlight town?

Yeah I think they where doing that, while making sure that Sora forget his memories and whatnot. Though I'm not entirely for sure. They might have mentioned something about a room in Days but I forget... Well this I'm not so sure about either. I think they where sent there and Marluxia did...
  18. K

Riku

Oh you meant before he used that machine to break up Kingdom Hearts?? What?? xD
  19. K

Riku

Yes, I believe so. Remember that scene in the ending of Re:CoM?? When he and Mickey are traveling together, but he's in his Riku with cloak on, but not Ansem SoD form.
  20. K

Final Episode's Ending

Oh yes now I remember. That would make sense as to why he would be maybe able to control AX to some degree or none at all. Did Xehanort actually say you sly fox?? lol