• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xblade13

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

The moment I saw the square, I thought... Quadratum? But nah, it couldn't be...
  2. Xblade13

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

The Final Fantasy XIV expansion is highly likely, as the name "Forspoken" was trademarked by Square and is likely the name of said expansion, plus following the pattern of XIV expansions happening every two years since Heavensward, with the off years being post-exapnsion story updates and...
  3. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

In the trailer though, the one guard did say "A second Eikon of Fire? But... that's impossible." Meaning that at least at that point in the story (kid Clive might be a prologue of sorts to the main meat of the game) that Phoenix is supposed to be the only Eikon of Fire, and Ifrit is a...
  4. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

Woah that's a lot of info! Maybe it really is coming earlier than we might think. Holiday 2021, or sometime 2022 perhaps? And that's precisely what I figured this game would have: intensive world building. Already we have several kingdoms with different cultures and such, the Mothercrystals...
  5. Xblade13

The Video Game Music Thread

Gaur Plain - Xenoblade Chronicles Vector to the Heavens - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Daughter of the Dark God - Octopath Traveler Literally any Zelda music To the Edge - Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Wally's Final Battle - Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Somnus - Final Fantasy XV...
  6. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

XIV had its rocky start, but A Realm Reborn relaunch/2.0 onwards have been absolutely fantastic. I'd consider the current version a success, and proof that Yoshi P knows his stuff. Hence why he is in the producer seat for XVI. They're probably shaping him up to replace the hole Tabatha left as a...
  7. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

I'm not sure why people would jump straight to assuming XVI will be a live service game? It looks like a single player story-driven Final Fantasy, not an MMO. They aren't going to do another MMO until they finish up the main plot for XIV. Which mostly likely has 2 main expansions left in it. So...
  8. Xblade13

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

They could have Maleficent come into the castle from The Black Cauldron and take it over after the party defeats the Horned King.
  9. Xblade13

Nomura shares message and new artwork for KH Union X's 5th anniversary

Kingdom Hearts isn't the only franchise that has done that to me. Red Dead Redemption 2. I hated Arthur for a good portion of the beginning of the game, but by the time it gives you a different character to play as I missed him lol. Though that did have more time for development than Roxas or...
  10. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

I'd agree with Ballad of Caius on this one. The modern, trendy fantasy story is dark, gritty, edgy. Blood. Death. Sex. Shocking twists. Square is probably looking at that and going "that will spice up Final Fantasy". And I'm playing through the MSQ of FFXIV, so it actually makes a lot of sense...
  11. Xblade13

Wizard’s Relic

Usually for me it's the exact opposite. I almost always get the Wizard's Relic just naturally playing through the game, but I end up having to grind Defenders a while to get the shield.
  12. Xblade13

October Appreciation

My birthday is this month, and fall is my favorite season. Spooky themes and celebrations commence!
  13. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XIV

Ok, I'm properly hopping into this with a new character and playing Conjurer at the moment. Coeurl server, still pretty early in (about level 20ish or so) I've played through the main story before but I haven't done as much as I should have and I needed the refresh before heading into the...
  14. Xblade13

Worth Pre Ordering

You could always get the PS4 edition digitally for the theme and the Switch version for physical because of the expanded boxart.
  15. Xblade13

KH Shower Thoughts

I always thought the "ice cream" thing Donald mentioned was some weird leftover of when the script probably had a different order of events. Later in the game Donald does take a bite of the sea salt nice cream and doesn't share with Goofy. So maybe at one point that scene took place before...
  16. Xblade13

Sony

No way in hell am I going to be able to afford a PS5 this year. Maybe towards the end of next year? Idk. I'm happy with my PS4 and Switch for now, and by the time I have some money saved up there'll probably be a Slim model or at the very least some more color/special edition varieties to choose...
  17. Xblade13

Final Fantasy XVI

Yeah, I figured it would be either next year or the year after. The fact they were able to show us what looked like fairly polished gameplay and story cutscenes meant they were a lot further along than, say, Kingdom Hearts III or Final Fantasy XV were when they were first announced. It's not...
  18. Xblade13

The original Kingdom Hearts trailer and the ending of KH3

Ok, so this might be a bit of a long shot, but I think it would be interesting to discuss. I watched the original PS2 trailer for Kingdom Hearts, which I presumed to be the announcement trailer for the game. It was a nice bit of nostalgia, and shows a few things cut from the original game such...
  19. Xblade13

Singing in kingdom hearts?

I had an idea for a post-KH3 Kairi game where she tries to renew her self-worth and improve her Princess power by visiting each of the New Seven Hearts. Turns out that the Hearts must be tempered with Light for them to earn the "Princess" title themselves, and to do that they must find their...