• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

I think its pretty good and i think its been well pulled through and i am excited for it to be released in 2016 and i am pretty much betting for the last of the Remixes 1.5,2.5 and this one 2.8 its going to be the best ending game to its series of games :3
  2. sora x kairi

2.8 - Predict the release date

The UK will mostly be the last place to get the KH game i am betting because it would take a while for it to come over tbh but i am not sure it could be any month or date and there is no real way of having a date to it without fully knowing off SE so its kinda hard to think of a release date tbh...
  3. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Also i had heard that 2.8 would be on PS4 and PS3 or is it just on PS4? :\
  4. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced This is great to hear! I cant wait to hear more for it and i think its going to be the best final chapter of KH 1.5 & 2.5
  5. sora x kairi

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

I got into the game series because i loved the story lines in each game of Kingdom Hearts and mostly Sora :) the KH series is the best out of the games ive played
  6. sora x kairi

Deep Jungle

I think it would be great to have Deep Jungle back in to the series it would better then using it once in KH
  7. sora x kairi

Dead Hearts: Fight Of Darkness 2

Dead Hearts 2 Akira woke her eyes were fuzzy and she felt pain all over her body. “ Is this Real” she thought to herself. As her view came to she could see that she was in a white bed which had florescent patterns on that were unknown to her. She lifted up slowly in the bed placing her back...
  8. sora x kairi

Dead Hearts : Fight From Darkness Story 1

Dead Hearts is one of the Many Stories that i have been Writing in the Hearts Sequence and i have been writing many Kingdom Hearts and Adventurous Stories Since this one was written in the late 2013 Haka Island In a realm of darkness and light many of which there are billions of worlds known...
  9. sora x kairi

THE SEA OF DREAMS STORY

Intro As the sun set over the sea of Dreams Sarah watched through her window. A Bright girl with green hair and blue eyes she felt different to the people in her home. " I love when the sun sets over the Sea of Dreams" said Sarah as her Friend Lexa sat on the bed a positive girl with blonde...
  10. sora x kairi

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Raya and the Last Dragon~

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would to see the ones from the previous games come into KH3 and maybe some new ones two
  11. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

Has anyone with there Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix game had problems on Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix because on my PS3 Version it freezes when you get off the main menu and also coming on to a battle. Is it got a default or is it normal because BBS Final mix on the game doesn't have a problem with...
  12. sora x kairi

Kingdom Hearts

Just as this is a creative writing spot i thought of placing a piece on here that i wrote please comment. The piece is called heartless.. (Heartless) you knew me we were little now all i am to you is the darkness which is left in your heart you said that i was a heartless of darkness no...
  13. sora x kairi

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Raya and the Last Dragon~

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? It seems cool that There adding Toy story and most of the other classic movies into it which is great:) i would just like to see the classic ones also maybe Pocahontas that movie was a epic movie that came out of Disney's...
  14. sora x kairi

Do you want Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

Re: Do you want kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ? I think it would be great if they were placed on the next generation of console would be cool if it comes out on Xbox 1 or even the PS4 would give both games a great effect in a way and would make them look great :)
  15. sora x kairi

How's everyone enjoying it?

Well I'm loving it and anyway in nearly at the end of KH2 Final Mix and i don't want to be and also enjoyin BBS and Watched Coded was pretty cool :)
  16. sora x kairi

Which are you more excited for?

I'm existed for KH2 Final Mix. :)
  17. sora x kairi

Who is your favorite character in KH3D?

Really random who would sit there and have a tea party with Donald and Goofy XD his glasses were really funny XD
  18. sora x kairi

I know right at the end where he's having a tea party with Donald and goofy that's funny to hell
  19. sora x kairi

I know that all the characters have good meanings like Sora because he's so funny XD that's why I like him as a character XD fave sorry
  20. sora x kairi

Is anybody else confused with why Axel is changing sides?

Oh I have an idea Axel could be in the middle of both sides to be fair