Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperNova

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

So...did anybody else notice the Reaper in the trailer wearing a Mr.Mew robe?
  2. SuperNova

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

I definitely feel like TWEWY has made a very smooth transition from sprites to full 3D models. I like the changes they've made to the art style without straying too far from the original. Rindo certainly intrigues me as the new protagonist. Minamimoto is playable...does that mean that they...
  3. SuperNova

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

I'm not worried about the KHTubers they have plenty of material to work with towards their next "_____ IS THE MOM" theories complete with visual glitches and random little details in KH3 that CLEARLY point towards the MOM.
  4. SuperNova

Covid-19 Situation in your area

Kansas- We are sitting at 125k cases in total, more and more people are wearing masks as chin diapers or not wearing masks at all. The grocery stores in my area are starting to count people again, and they are being forced to close the doors after a certain number because of crowding issues...
  5. SuperNova

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

I take this as a good thing, I needed a break from all of the KH nonsense anyways, now is a good time to catch up on my backlog.
  6. SuperNova

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

Please give us the sequel Square. It is time.
  7. SuperNova

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Just the idea of anybody including Flynn going after people when they turn 18 reminds me of those sleazy websites that countdown the days until a teenage celebrity like Billie Elish turns 18. 😖
  8. SuperNova

This guy needs to be taken to court and Square/Disney need to tie sever ties with him period. Keep Axel. Get rid of this piece of garbage. 😕
  9. SuperNova

Axel was never my favorite character, but sweet Nomura this is disgusting. Get Reno's voice actor to replace him or something please Quinton Flynn needs to be removed (n) (n) (n)
  10. SuperNova

KHMoM ending is the true KH3 ending (or why we need a KH3 Final Mix+)

I feel like if they re-release KH3 on PS5 that it should naturally include KH3RM since that was intended as its "Final Mix." While MoM acts off of the ending of KH3 and KH3RM it doesn't really feel like its a piece of that. KH3RM takes place immediately after KH3 and explains what Sora did to...
  11. SuperNova

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Disney's modern live action remakes are some of the most uninspired cash grabs that I've seen from them in a long time and this is coming from someone who grew up watching the horrors known as Chicken Little and Home on the Range. I hope that whatever Disney worlds we get in Quadratum are more...
  12. SuperNova

Isa in the directors chair stoically chiding Lea for not being good enough in his acting is something that I need to see.
  13. SuperNova

If you think about it maybe Yozora "saving" Sora will tie into Riku saving Sora. Maybe Yozora icing Sora was exactly what needed to happen so that Riku can find his popsicle and then kick Yozora's butt as their first meeting. :unsure: Actually I would like to see that.
  14. SuperNova

I wouldn't mind a Riku solo game, the sooner he saves his boyfriend the better. I just hope they fix his robot voice. Poor guy has had two games in a row where his voice acting is subpar and his evil counterpart is better.
  15. SuperNova

Makes me wonder that since the Fairy Godmother is connected to dreams if that means she's gonna be assisting Riku in DDD v2 going forward.
  16. SuperNova

Fairy God Mother is the missing female keyblade master of the old man trio that we needed 2020
  17. SuperNova

Please no. If they are going to punt Kairi off into the background keep her in the background until she actually becomes important (which at this point will be never.)
  18. SuperNova

Guess they should rename the main trio from SRK to Sora, Riku, and Mouse.
  19. SuperNova

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

RIP Chadwick. This year of 2020 really sucks. Wakanda Forever!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6