• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shawty

ten years.... what

Great to see you're still around! So you know that song Replay? Goes like "shawty's like a melody in my head"? There used to be someone who liked me and they sent me that song as a way of telling me. But they also sent it to two of my friends, so naturally that turned into a joke of who the...
  2. Shawty

ten years.... what

KHI just now popped back into my mind all of a sudden. No idea what triggered it, but I felt compelled to come back- to then realize it has been ten years since I joined this place. Man, I remember my haydays on here. I was always a KH fan, but really got into it around 2011-2012. Found KHI. My...
  3. Shawty

Photoshop For Logo Help

Hiya! Not sure if you still need help, but yes, this type of work should be done in Illustrator. It has a tracing tool so you could try that, but honestly you'd get a better result using the pen tool and hand tracing it yourself. Photoshop also has a pen tool but ideally any professional logo...
  4. Shawty

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Hi! Just lurking in your thread a bit and I just had to comment on your inktober series. I absolutely love your linework, it's so clean and pleasing to look at! Do you prefer traditional or digital?
  5. Shawty

Hi, yeah! It's one of my favourite artists, Lana Del Rey. Well, at least you're committed lol

Hi, yeah! It's one of my favourite artists, Lana Del Rey. Well, at least you're committed lol
  6. Shawty

Ah, yes! I did get your message, I'm just absolutely terrible at replying since that usually...

Ah, yes! I did get your message, I'm just absolutely terrible at replying since that usually happens in my head and then I forget to actually respond lol. But yeah, just checking the forums out after KH3 indeed! It's not the way it used to be though, it seems like everyone that used to be here...
  7. Shawty

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Nope, not at all. Everything contains protein. Meat is just recycled protein. In fact, I easily go over my daily protein needs. Now I just get it straight from the source! I actually think being vegetarian is a lot easier since there's way more variety in my meals and I'm eating a lot healthier...
  8. Shawty

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Since I became vegetarian there's a lot of candy I can't eat anymore, since a lot of them contain animal-derived gelatin. Where I live I used to eat these things called Cadillacs from the brand Autodrop. They were amazing and I'm still waiting for them to make a vegetarian-friendly option.
  9. Shawty

Would you prefer a new protagonist?

Agree agree agree. Aqua is the best character in the series (in my opinion) and would love to see another game with her as the lead.
  10. Shawty

Deep Dive IV: What gives you anxiety? How do you cope?

Yes to all of this. I don't believe in prayer either, I believe in intent. Since I do dabble in witchcraft I conjure some spells every now and then to help me, but the ultimate goal of spellwork is having the intent of succeeding. If you don't believe YOU will succeed, then you won't. It's not...
  11. Shawty

I feel like this would work for some people, but definitely not for me lol. I don't necessarily own anything formal as my style is pretty much out of the norm already, and I feel the worst in formal attire (besides that, blazers look awful on me). But you are right on the if you look your best...
  12. Shawty

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

This is a tough one! Aristocats and Hercules are probably some of my childhood favourites. Maleficent is the villain queen for sure.
  13. Shawty

Presenting is something that still makes me anxious, too. I've always had positive feedback from my teachers and classmates, saying I always do very well and seem very confident, but in reality I'm dying inside. It's something I just can't seem to shake. I've learned a couple of tricks for this...
  14. Shawty

I've been diagnosed with social anxiety a couple of years back and received therapy for that and depression. It was so bad I couldn't leave the house. My therapy started in 2013, had a therapist who I really liked for about 6 months and then she retired. She suggested I try group therapy. I was...
  15. Shawty

Deep Dive III: What's your s*xuality?

I've struggled with this a lot, I have to say. in my teenage years everyone around me was having crushes and starting relationships and I always felt like I had to have that too, so I joined in on the fun so to speak. but it never felt real to me. I've never experienced romantic attraction, only...
  16. Shawty

New Forum Software

oh wow, looking good, I have to say! I must admit I haven't read through this thread so sorry if this has come up before, but I've noticed the title under my username says "new member". at first I thought it was maybe because of the number of posts but I see other people with fewer posts and it...
  17. Shawty

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Pretty much yes to all of this. I would've loved to see Moana instead of PotC in KH3 but production wise that was impossible. I've always loved Atlantis and it's honestly so underrated. It'd be such a great addition to the next game as the underwater world. Really missed Radiant Garden in KH3...
  18. Shawty

Sup guys

It's been forever. What did I miss? Nice to see this place is still active.
  19. Shawty

Digital Media ► Any animation experts here?

I need some help. I'm currently creating an animated short for my motion design class and I have a question regarding the transition between a character falling from the sky and hitting the ground. How would I achieve the smoothest effect? I'm working in Adobe After Effects. For reference...
  20. Shawty

Photography and stuff

Thought I'd share some of my work with you guys. Most of it is for my photography class (which I passed with all credits!) last semester.
Back