• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Where will you start with 2.5?

I'll probably start with BBS, because that's the only game in the series I haven't played.
  2. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

I think I'd rather just have had them remake Days on the Ps3 than just leaving out the important parts of days. It would be a lot more enjoyable.
  3. S

What!? They didn't even give a battle scene for that. That's like one of the most important parts of the game. That seems really lazy.
  4. S

I think for action parts (boss battles, minor missions, etc.) don't they just have a screen showing screenshots with captions.
  5. S

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

Why are you getting soo nitpicky over a couple of lines in one game? If they replaced Billy Zane's voice with Epcar, it wouldn't ruin the game at all.
  6. S

Ok so Big Daddy Xemnas said...

Actually, he said that Nobodies had the ability to grow back hearts, but he just kept that from them. For example, Roxas and Axel were able to grow back their hearts because of their friendship. Edit: ninja'd by Master Spock.
  7. S

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

I actually like how they got rid of the bottom command. I never liked having to go all the way down to the fourth command to do Ars Arcanum.
  8. S

Random things you noticed...

I'll go check brb. I have a save file there. Edit: I couldn't find it when I looked around so............
  9. S

Random things you noticed...

I haven't ever encountered this before. Which one?
  10. S

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

I like to play as dual wield Roxas, but almost everyone else is super weak and do little damage.
  11. S

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

Fine, I'll volunteer. I'm not doing anything exciting.
  12. S

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

JULIUS!!!!!! I need help with Julius. I'm fighting him with Riku and i'm at lvl 52. Help please!
  13. S

Noticing lag in gameplay?

It happens to me at times. But i don't mind it because I realize how much stuff it is running at once. It usually happens when a giant group of enemies show up and we're all attacking.
  14. S

Proud mode tips?

Well, I try to grind while being Sora, but it's hard for me to find grinding spots. It really annoys me because I'm pretty OCD when it comes to my characters being close to or at the same level. Riku is at 36 or 37.
  15. S

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

I was frustrated with that boss too. I found that when you dodge up and down when he does that ramming thing with that energy field, you can dodge it. However you have to do it in a corner or you're screwed. Also with the rocks, you have to place yourself behind them, like right in the middle of...
  16. S

Proud mode tips?

I keep raging in the final world with Sora. It's ridiculously hard, and Sora is only level 32 or 33. For some reason, Riku levels up a lot faster than Sora does, and it annoys me.
  17. S

Proud mode tips?

Yeah, they'll work for me. Except i'm procrastinating typing up a paper, so i'll get to scanning them later. How well does the rare beetle dream eater work from that one card.
  18. S

Proud mode tips?

My game came with R&R Seal, and the random card with three rare dream eaters, which i got a Ursa Circus from.
  19. S

Proud mode tips?

WTF! I'm missing out on all of the good commands!
  20. S

Proud mode tips?

What does salvation do? I haven't found it in any of my dream eaters yet.
Back