• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeKnightQ

Organization XIII Font

Most of you have probably noticed that Organization XIII or more specifically KH (or even more specifically Square in general) uses Roman numerals from time to time such as when the Organization names their ranks. For the interest of a few KH projects I’m working on I was wondering if anybody...
  2. KeybladeKnightQ

Sora’s Casual Pose full view?

Sora’s casual laid back pose where he rests his head back against his arms is a classic part of his character in fact it’s cause of him that I tend to do it from time to time lol. My question is has Sora ever been in full view when doing this? I’m asking cause I’m posing one of my Sora figures...
  3. KeybladeKnightQ

Why are people saying he was redeemed? (Spoilers)

It seems a good majority of the people processed KH3 ending as
  4. KeybladeKnightQ

Would/could Riku have taken Xion if it came to that.

If things played out differently than they did in 358/2 days would Riku have still been able to allow Sora to awaken? There are two different scenarios that could have happened that could have changed the ending to days. 1. Roxas left the organization along with Xion. Xion however gets taken...
Back