• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kounelli

TV ► The Young Pope (TV MA Rated)

I haven't finished this series but I've caught about two episodes and the premise is a little intriguing. Coming from a family that values religious doctrines and history, I was always a little fascinated by the concept of the Vatican and how a fictional story would work with it. Jude Law plays...
  2. Kounelli

Kingdom Hearts Nostalgia/Opposite of it

We look at the criticisms of Kingdom Hearts now and comment on it's quality as a franchise and how nostalgia has kept it alive, but was there ever something in the games you used to hate as a kid that you now enjoy? Perhaps something you took for granted as just bad game-play/story only to find...
  3. Kounelli

Help/Support ► Homesickness?

It just kind of dawned on me yesterday that it's been 8 years since I've been in Greece and left most of my family behind (I'm with mom+dad and sis now) and I just feel sad about it. It's not that I hate Las Vegas I mean I practically grew up here but I just miss going back to Greece for...
  4. Kounelli

Little Nightmares

Warning, disturbing/dark imagery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y27KjX_FRk4 This looks really cool, it is supposed to play on the fears we may have had as children. The world has tons of atmosphere, and the chef's look so grotesque and unsettling (not to mention the creepy long-armed thing)...
  5. Kounelli

So this Clown threat business...

has started affecting where I work now. For those that are not familiar, there are reports of individuals with malicious intent that are dressing up as clowns and stalking students/kids, even going as far as harming them, kidnapping, etc. I work at a high school and our school police and...
  6. Kounelli

Nelli's Random Stuff

Here are some things I have created over the years that I would like to share with you all. Some of these vary in skill and design, as it reflects some of my journey through graphic design as a whole and how much I changed (and these are in no particular order). Avatars/profile pics: Sigs...
Back