• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Riku

What is the point of becoming a Keyblade Master??

It'd make sense if all the masters were able to wield two keyblades, Like Riku would be able to wield two soul eaters, one that respresents light, one darkness, then if they are fused together they make Way To The Dawn, thats what I always thought of about Way To The Dawn.
  2. Riku

I'm Black

Well, just like my I've returned thread, but I'm coming back again I won't be here for a long time though.
  3. Riku

Sora's clothes in future titles

I hate the drive form thing, After playing KH1 for awhile, I kept trying to open treasure chests and save with the bottom command and kept turning into the stupid useless overpowered drive forms.
  4. Riku

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:Throughout The Darkness

Kingdom Hearts:Throughout The Darkness Comments: Well I do not own Kingdom Hearts,I fully support Namine x Riku or Kairi x Riku. I prefer Sora x Selphie, they are both naive, and energetic, thats why I'd think they'd be a radical couple. Anyways, I'll shaddup and start. Chapter 1:Riku's...
  5. Riku

Can you...

How do you mail something to Tetsuya Nomura, I wanna mail a letter to him.:tongue:
  6. Riku

Hey.

So I see I'm the first one to have had the simple username "Riku". I'm pretty surprised because I know lots of fan girls like Riku. Lucky me got the username :rolleyes: Well hello all Kingdom Hearts insiders. I'll be glad to see all of you in various Kingdom Hearts threads. Happy Kingdom Hearts!
Back