• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. firefiend33

My Lvl. 99 Roxas Challenge Playthrough (A New Challenge Sneak Peek Too)

I'm currently grinding in the Station of Calling. I get 10 enemies per wave and a total of 60 XP each time.
  2. firefiend33

UPDATE: I'll post some images tomorrow at around 3-5PM PST (West coast of the United States Time). Still working on my Legacy Challenge, but here's a perk example. Never-Melting Seasalt Ice Cream: "Who else will I eat Ice Cream with?..." -Roxas Once per world visit, you may use Wisdom Form...
  3. firefiend33

Heya guys! I've already started doing a KH2FM Roxas level 99 challenge on the PS4. I will plan to power grind on the last day of playing as Roxas. Every few days, I plan to screenshot my progress & post it here on this post. Also, I'm working a Kingdom Hearts Legacy challenge. Kind of like a...
  4. firefiend33

9999 Unversed Trophy Troubles

Finally got to 9999 this morning! Whew, took several hours, but I did it!
  5. firefiend33

So the count is less than 4000 Unversed to go... Ugh, I had to go into every save file because it counts only per save file. Going to be quite the grind.
  6. firefiend33

Okay, thanks Hakan! I'll just use my phone's calculator.
  7. firefiend33

Thats a good idea! But does it add them up from 1 or all saves though?
  8. firefiend33

Hey guys, so I'm wanting to play the BBS Secret Episode on Standard Mode. I've completed the Final Episode (Reports collected) and every character's sticker collections and prizes. The past few days, I have been killing waves of Unversed a few hours at a crack by spamming Thundaga. I don't...
  9. firefiend33

If you had to suffer one of the BBS's Fates.

Ventus, Terra & Aqua have all suffered terrible fates (at least for their Universe). They fought for the Realm of Light, all so that one day, Sora could save them from their terrible fates. Today, I bring a question. If you had to suffer one of Terra, Aqua, & Ventus's fates, which one would it be?
  10. firefiend33

A Series of Playable Characters in a Different Mode?

What do you guys think of Square Enix adding like a multiplayer or open world gamemode (completely aside from the main story with Sora). I'm not going to entirely guess how it would work because Nomura is a mysterious man if he did create something like this. Anyways, think of 358/2 Days'...
  11. firefiend33

Is The Kingdom Key Being Strained? (Theory)

This theory might have already said by someone else, I didn't find anything like this on the forums. This theory (if you could actually consider this a theory) has to do with the Kingdom Key Keyblade during the events of 358/2 Days & Chain of Memories. Also, before you read my theory, please...
Back