• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eriah

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Parts 3 & 4

Okay... So, there are no excuses to why I've been away so long. And the fact that I have been away for this long means the people who used to be on this site probably aren't anymore. Most likely, everyone who's read this story is gone. But I'm gonna make this post anyways, see if anyone sees it...
  2. Eriah

Alright. So I know this has been a long time waiting, and I'm sort of disappeared from the face of the planet for...a year? And I haven't been posting any updates here. But I've been working behind the scenes still, making plans for the series. No, it hasn't died. I'm still adamantly working on...
  3. Eriah

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger's Shadow ~

So I'm sure some might have been wondering where I've been lately. Well, I'm still working on Nocturnal Sanction's story. It's about half done now. And then there will be eight side episodes to go along with it. But what I've been putting a lot of effort into lately is the game for this story...
  4. Eriah

So, this thread sort of died some time ago. Must be when I started focusing primarily on the Dusk Legacy and left this behind. But I haven't stopped working on it overall. I've just been...remaking revisions behind the scenes. As it is, I may wind up restarting this story and re-rewriting it (as...
  5. Eriah

Since I have this information on my website, I figure I'll post it here as well, for reference of each major character in the story.
  6. Eriah

So after such a long while, I'm finally posting this here. Sorry for the long wait, but here it is now. The Messanger's Shadow, the first story of Phase 1B: The Dusk Legacy. This story takes place three hundred years before The Messanger of Time, the first story of the series as a whole. Many...
  7. Eriah

So I went ahead and posted the story summary for The Messanger's Shadow on my website, which can be viewed with the link in my signature. As the first story of Phase 1B: The Dusk Legacy, The Messanger's Shadow has a bit more mysterious of a feel from this story, The Messanger of Time, and takes...
  8. Eriah

Well this was a long time coming. The Messanger's Shadow has been finished with its initial writing and the story is complete. Now all that's left is for my friend to go over proofreading it before I can post it online. In the meantime, while he does that, we'll be going into a more in-depth...
  9. Eriah

That's perfectly fine. Maybe I'll open a thread for the Dusk Legacy stories to talk about here. As those stories are meant to be made into games (sometime waaaaay down the road, after I take college and all that wonderful stuff so I can make games), I do eventually plan to novelize them. The...
  10. Eriah

So, since I haven't posted a chapter or update in...several months, I figure I say something to let people know I'm still alive. I've been working on Phase 1B of the series, The Dusk Legacy, and have made significant progress on the four stories comprising it. The phase is coming pretty close...
  11. Eriah

So I suppose this two month delay deserves some explanation. Lately, I've been very seriously working on other parts of the series, mostly the Dusk Legacy, refining later stories and actually finally finishing the plans for a couple I'd been working on for a few years. I've also been working on...
  12. Eriah

Finally posted Chapter 32! Sorry for the delays. With working on other things, I didn't have much time to do this lately. But I'll be putting more into doing the next chapter and having it up sooner.
  13. Eriah

So less of an update for this story and more for the series as a whole. Due to some issues with the client I've been using to host my website, I am deciding to move to another domain. So I will be working on switching from Wix to Neocities and using that temporarily until I can host from home...
  14. Eriah

Well the wait was longer than I wanted. But Chapter 31 is up now! Let's see the next come sooner. Things are really starting to pick up now. The task is becoming more serious. So look forward to Chapter 32!
  15. Eriah

I've gotten a visual done for the black dragon, Eriah. Though without the armor protecting the Sylverstone. This is what she looks like, for those who were curious: Anyways, the next chapter is proceeding at a pretty decent pace now. So expect it within the next few days!
  16. Eriah

Fakemon: Luothina

Still not entirely sure about the categories for this site, so I'm gonna YOLO here and assume this is the right one for this type of thing. For anyone who's been reading The Messanger of Time, the next chapter is slowly but steadily progressing. So I estimate it should be posted within the next...
  17. Eriah

Chapter 30 is now up. And look at that, just one week! Aren't I proud of mehself?
  18. Eriah

Posted Chapter 29! At this point I've hit a big rush of motivation. I expect the next chapter may be up pretty soon. Look forward to it!
  19. Eriah

Welp, after many long months of waiting, Chapter 28 is now posted! Again, I sincerely apologize for the ridiculous delay. It was never my intention to do this at such a snail's pace. But I hope I can manage to make more progress soon, so bear with me. Let's look forward to Chapter 29.
  20. Eriah

For all those wondering where I've been, after relocating to Portland I've admittedly been lacking the drive to really post any chapters. I felt I needed to do something more in hopes of getting my motivation up again. So I sincerely apologize for the long delays over the past couple years in...
Back