• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eriah

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger's Shadow ~

So after such a long while, I'm finally posting this here. Sorry for the long wait, but here it is now. The Messanger's Shadow, the first story of Phase 1B: The Dusk Legacy. This story takes place three hundred years before The Messanger of Time, the first story of the series as a whole. Many...
  2. Eriah

Fakemon: Luothina

Still not entirely sure about the categories for this site, so I'm gonna YOLO here and assume this is the right one for this type of thing. For anyone who's been reading The Messanger of Time, the next chapter is slowly but steadily progressing. So I estimate it should be posted within the next...
  3. Eriah

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Parts 3 & 4

Sorry for the delays in the next part of the story. I've been dealing with moving, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post Chapter 27. But it's being written now and is well into the chapter already. Hopefully once I get settled next month I'll be able to be more active in writing, and even be...
  4. Eriah

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Parts 1 & 2

Hello world! I figured I'd bring some life back into this old account and see where it goes from there. I've recently been working (very slowly) on my game, Nocturnal Sanction, which is posted in another thread on this site if anyone wants to check it out. Though not much activity seems to come...
  5. Eriah

Nocturnal Sanction

This may or may not be moved, I don't know. (Frankly, I still don't know where to properly post things, so if it's moved, I don't mind.) But yeah, as some may already know from my intro thread, I've been working on some Pokémon games with RPG Maker. I'm in the process of one called Nocturnal...
  6. Eriah

Fanfiction ► What is this I don't even...

So I'm somewhat curious whether or not I should post chapters of my series here. And if I do, how the heck would I go about doing such? I don't quite see posting them in the forums as normal posts like this one, since they're... well, so large. But yeah. I dunno. I'll leave it up to everyone else.
  7. Eriah

こんにちは

Soooooooo yeah. I came here on behalf of a friend of mine and was suggested to get into KHI, so here I am~ Perhaps I'll get into it as much as he's said. Anyways, about me. Umm........ I suck at about mes. So I'll get to the simple details and say I'm usually pretty calm and am into making...
Back