• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. StMRyEire

What was the hardest boss battle for you?

Sorry if this thread has been already made and if it has, feel free to merge them together! Anyway, earlier today I recorded myself battling Vexen in Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA Version), and I have to say... wow, what a kupoing hard boss battle, probably the hardest...
  2. StMRyEire

Ansem the Wise

So what you mean is: Xemnas/Xehanort's banishment of Ansem would cause him to submit to his rage and into darkness like MX did with Terra? It seems plausible, but ATW's eyes are more orange than yellow/gold. You could be onto something with this, but I think that ATW is firmly on the side of...
  3. StMRyEire

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! I was listening to the video Machinima posted and it does sound like Tom Hulce doing the voice of Quasi. They could have just got a very good duplicate though. For anyone who's interested...
  4. StMRyEire

Can someone explain this KH1 scene to me? (alternate monstro scene)

Wow, I didn't know that scene even existed! Awesome find! Exactly! In the normal sequence, Sora rants to Riku about Pinocchio not having a heart, but at least having a conscience.
  5. StMRyEire

European KH3D Preorder Bonus from GAME!

Mine closed down a few months ago and the nearest one is all the way in the north of the country. I hope that Gamestop gets some kind of special bonus...
  6. StMRyEire

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

Re: Official Square Press Release-English Screenshots and Nimoy returning Nemoy returns! Praise the Lord!
  7. StMRyEire

terra/xehanort & m.x

Ah. I assumed he was faking it to get access to Ansem's lab so that he could experiment the darkness in peoples hearts. Didn't he have MX Keyblade, as seen in the clip where he attacks Braig? He hadn't taken the name "Ansem" then.
  8. StMRyEire

terra/xehanort & m.x

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nomura say that he was only feigning amnesia?
  9. StMRyEire

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! Add me onto that list! xD
  10. StMRyEire

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! I plagued it with singing! >:D
  11. StMRyEire

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! True... I guess he wouldn't be really important in-game because in the movie he's just the narrator at the start and leader of the gypsies in the Court of Miracles.
  12. StMRyEire

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! Exactly why I asked, because if he was I would request that they gave him a singing part just so I could hear that magnificent voice again!
  13. StMRyEire

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! Oh, I didn't know that. :( Thanks for all the responses! Does Clopin appear in the game at all?
  14. StMRyEire

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! Does anyone know if the official VA for The Hunchback of Notre Dame characters (baring Frollo) have returned for Dream Drop Distance? I know that the gargoyles sounded very similar to the originals so I can only hope! Sorry if it's been...
  15. StMRyEire

Darknesses and Lights

Well, if the Unversed just start randomly popping up in KH3, we'll know that a certain someone is apart of the 13 Darknesses...
  16. StMRyEire

Xion

I hope not. Just have Donald, Goofy and Lea guard and let Roxas join the fray. Let Xion... die or something.
  17. StMRyEire

They never answered about Xemnas

Well... yeah. Soon enough all of the 13 Darknesses will transform into MX and will use a Keyblade. I brought it up before; Xehanort basically has what he wants barring the X-Blade and immortality/god-like status. Albeit... this will only be a 20 man war but still a war nonetheless.
  18. StMRyEire

KH3D English Trailer Up!

... that was magnificent artwork.
  19. StMRyEire

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Are they Daniel Bryan "yes" signs?!
  20. StMRyEire

KH3D English Trailer Up!

"You made a promise... that you'd always be there to bring us back. Got it memorized?" I've waited to hear that line in English for so long!
Back