• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. doortolight

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

deep junge was shown during the whole rehashing the same world over and over. you only went there once! same with space paranoids
  2. doortolight

Future Patches/Updates?

ok so its normal to go into the chicken little summon immediatly go to use fps mode, which I end up getting no use out of as less than 2 seconds later I am out of the summon. what good is using the fps mode if you have no chance to actually use it?
  3. doortolight

Future Patches/Updates?

unlikely they'll patch the problems. aso found a problem with the chicken little summon, if I go fps mode the summon guage empties immediatly
  4. doortolight

Need help on critical mode

Re: need help on critical mode zero exp is there for extra challenge, only for crazy impossible good players, do not recommend
  5. doortolight

How's everyone enjoying it?

not big on drives are you?
  6. doortolight

How's everyone enjoying it?

loving it playing kh2 on critical. hard it is
  7. doortolight

lock on rotation

will try. thank you very much dark wing
  8. doortolight

lock on rotation

in the kh2 fm part of the disk, I seem to be unable to rotate between lock on targets. am I doing it wrong? is it disk error? critical mode? I'm trying by L2 R2 to ratate but nothing happens
  9. doortolight

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

nope, it ust isn't up to order there yet. not broke it will be orderable soon... I think
  10. doortolight

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

hope they deside to let stores have this collection as preorder able, as I am not able to buy stuff online :( maybe I'll be lucky as ___ and there still be some on the site though when my debit card comes in
  11. doortolight

KH II.5 BBS secret episode

you'll after to at least once to beat the ventus playthrough.
  12. doortolight

Why was Ventus' Awakening changed in the HD 2.5 ReMIX?

you miss the pantie shots? lol jk, well I'm now curious what kind of mistakes/changes have been made. this and censoring kairi's panties are all I've heard of
  13. doortolight

Why did they need Roxas alive?

it took time for the momory from inside xion to properly connect into sora, so they couldn't add the roxas part till afterwards?
  14. doortolight

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

yall had a launch party?, jelly hope mine gets here soon gonna frame it
  15. doortolight

they've already ran out! they should use this as a learning opportunity
  16. doortolight

gettin' it for sure. Gotta love the KH merch
  17. doortolight

High Quality Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Box Art

man suddenly wish I could get that as a poster
  18. doortolight

Chances of worldwide release

I read somewhere that the FM's are always in english because the japanese actually prefer the english voice acting. perhaps they'll wait till after the english dubbing is done as well to release world wide, so that the japanese could have the english voice acting immediatly, and just have a...
  19. doortolight

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme!

japan getting all this cool stuff, what is america getting? a pin, a simple PIN!
  20. doortolight

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

is it just me or is the hilt, or whatever its called... the part the sword is held at is wrong color on sora and roxas's key blades? I believe kingdom key was suposed to have a blue grip... kingdom key D has a red one?
Back