• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Got_it_Memorized

What are your concerns with 2.5?

Hoping for Voiced FM Scenes!!! Also I think it would be a good idea to put all the DDD scenes in 2.5. Just another Theatre Mode since the whole game was voiced anyway. Would be a great way to bring that story to people without a 3DS
  2. Got_it_Memorized

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PAX East 2013 Impressions!

OMFG that video gave me chills! Everything looks so beautiful. The movie too!!! like I am so full of happy right now!!! Xions theme is heart wrenching
  3. Got_it_Memorized

The 13th Vessel

Xion?? i would hope not, but Nomura can do anything with this game so we never really know. I believe the 13th spot will go to Vanitas. if Ventus wakes up in KH3 im thinking Vanitas will too and join the 13.
  4. Got_it_Memorized

My List of the XIII Darknesses.

1. Master Xehanort 2. Xemnas 3. Ansem SoD 4. Braig 5. Saix 6. Young Xehanort 7. Dilan 8. Even 9.Terranort 10. Riku Replica ( the scene where the other Riku in DDD with monstro just made me feel like some sort of him would end up being used but because YX said they couldnt turn him im sketchy...
  5. Got_it_Memorized

Rinzler vs Sora

block and counter block and counter, wait for him to do all the striking you should have counter rush by now. easiest way imo, keep quick casting spells available like fire and balloon. that should do it
  6. Got_it_Memorized

Massive Series Analysis: X-Blade's nature, "7/13," what really really REALLY happened to AtW, etc.

Re: Massive Series Analysis: X-Blade's nature, "7/13," what really really REALLY happened to AtW, et just a few quick things. Mind officially blown but i now have an enourmous headache from all the logic very well done. *claps
  7. Got_it_Memorized

About Terra and Master Xehanort

This scene still makes my cry a little bit. every single time
  8. Got_it_Memorized

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

had a few hicups but overall LOVED it. Flowmotion was Winning!
  9. Got_it_Memorized

Kairi

soooo, ugh Kairi is just awesome. One of my favorite characters and if she became playable i would die of happiness, also.... if Kairi is a very important character. All of KH 1 and KH 2 is about finding her and being with her again. She is Soras entire motivation for doing what he did. I know...
  10. Got_it_Memorized

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

Re: General "Help, I need help!" thread I have something posted for this fight already but Dark Aura Dark splicer are good for teleporting back to the boss however i have found that it is bad to do that if he is launchiong dark balls at you because there is constant lightning going off aorund...
  11. Got_it_Memorized

Completion Times

Finished Critical With Riku at 50 Sora at 40 in 35 hours. It was so much harder than Proud. Loved it tho.
  12. Got_it_Memorized

Re: Secret Boss Critical was 100x times harder than Proud. Proud was easy But its a really fun fight.
  13. Got_it_Memorized

Riku is amazing in this game!

Riku is definitely more fun to play as. I actually had Riku and Soras level at 35 when i finished. And i didnt notice much of a difference in damage between the two. Still my favorite character tho.
  14. Got_it_Memorized

Boss Help (Traverse Town, Sora)

Well the actual boss isnt the Pellican looking guy its the 3 Dream Eater bosses he summons, so you wont ever fight him in Traverse town. For Wargoyle. I had to use block quite often. Save all the Barrells of Reality shift for him hes easily the toughest of the 3, Kickdive works really well...
  15. Got_it_Memorized

Completion Times

23 hours 32 minutes on proud.
  16. Got_it_Memorized

Something that occurred to me about the ending.

I had never seen that scene or interview before but when i did in the game i giggled, one of m favorites, Ansem the wise you silly kupo.
  17. Got_it_Memorized

For Anyone having trouble on Ansem. I used ShadowBreaker, Dark Aura, Dark splicer, Dark Firaga, and 2 Curagas, i dont ever remember losing dodge roll or block or anything on the first part, but Dark Splicer and Aura worked really well to avoid damage to deal it. (also dark roll from flick rush...
  18. Got_it_Memorized

Proud mode tips?

I Found Proud mode to be easy. died maybe 4 times finding Critical mode to be much harder. If you want a real challenge go to critical dont switch keyblades at all makes it more fun :)
  19. Got_it_Memorized

Commands

how can i get the AR cards into the game so i can use the actuall dream eaters... havnt figured that out yet
  20. Got_it_Memorized

Commands

Maybe i havnt gotten far enough yet but, does anyone know wich Dream Eaters give the the best commands, ie for Riku Dark Firaga, Dark Break Dark Aura?
Back