• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xuchilbara

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

this is the best news I have heard in a long time. I can't belive my favorite ps3 game is going to be a remix of a ps2 title.
  2. Xuchilbara

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Countdown - Final Day!

wow everyone's work is so amazing! I am more hyped for the game seeing all of these passionate entries :) thanks everyone for contributing!
  3. Xuchilbara

Why does everyone hate Advent Children so much?

Hello Gals And Guys! As the topic title suggests, I just wanted to get peoples opinions on why so many fans and non-fans alike seem to hate FFVII AC so much. Personally I was psyched when I first heard about it. When I saw the preview I almost couldnt believe what I was seeing. I was so happy...
  4. Xuchilbara

Gamestop Upcoming Trade-In Deal!

Nice!:biggrin: I would love to see the current story re-capped up until Dream Drop Distance.
  5. Xuchilbara

Music ► Namco Bandai Games Megamix

Hello everyone! With much hesitation I thought I would share a mini-project I am working on. It's a video game megamix focusing on the musical talent behind the Namco Bandai network. I'ts almost 160 BPM so you might whant to prepare yourself for the energy level :P I provided a tracklist so...
  6. Xuchilbara

Hi! Im New :)

Hello everyone! Just signed up a few days ago and thought I should introduce myself since I informally started posting in threads without doing so >,< I've been getting my KH news from KHI for quite some time now and just recently decided to join the forums :) About Me: I love mostly...
  7. Xuchilbara

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Just got my first glimpse of the demo via a youtube video. I must say, you 3DS owners are very lucky! the game looks super fun! if I was able to play the demo i would only have 15 more plays left by tommorow. I am envious of you gals and guys :( BTW: Neku's Flowmotion skills are awesome!
  8. Xuchilbara

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced woah... Sounds like you turned out to be the true dream eater:wink:. I keed, I keed</lamejoke>
  9. Xuchilbara

Nintendo Direct Conference Tonight (6/21)!

Coming from a person who does not like Dragon Quest, I must say, DQX looks awesome.
  10. Xuchilbara

Nintendo Direct Conference Tonight (6/21)!

woohoo at larger screen for my KH experience! Lame that now I have to wait an extra month and pay a lil extra for it >,<
  11. Xuchilbara

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release LoL. I was not trying to be too serious. By all means everyone should get the game in whichever manner they please.
  12. Xuchilbara

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release LoL. Lazy Bones. Isn't that beautiful boxart and game manual worth getting out of the house? :P
  13. Xuchilbara

Kingdom Hearts 3D OST Added to SE Boutique!

No need for all that hassle:tongue: you can just order it from here: YESASIA: KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance Original Soundtrack (Japan Version) CD - Japan Game Soundtrack, SQUARE ENIX - Japanese Music - Free Shipping Free shipping as well. Just be sure to select your proper country and...
  14. Xuchilbara

Kingdom Hearts 3D OST Added to SE Boutique!

This soundtrack is the Awesome. A lot of reprises from the previous entries and Tsuyoshi & Takeharu make great additions to the KH sound.
  15. Xuchilbara

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Sorry. I didnt mean to sound as though I was complaining earlier. Of course an HD version would be great and all, but I would enjoy KH3D the same amount if not more. This game is the main reason I am going to buy a 3DS (which sounds sad I know). But for me all of the chapters of the Kingdom...
  16. Xuchilbara

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I did hear some people chatting about it last month and this is my second instance HEARING about it. But I also have not seen the slightest bit of proof regarding this game for PS3
  17. Xuchilbara

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I totally agree! The system is still fairly new. I think releasing a new version would be more troublesome for nintendo. On another note, whats this intriguing nonsense I'am hearing about Kingdom Hearts HD Collection to be shown @ E3?http://www.youtube.com/user/playasiatv
  18. Xuchilbara

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Lol! Thank goodness! I was planning on buying my 3DS when I preorder the game next month. A bigger screen for KH3D would be the awesome but I dont want to wait any longer than I have to to play it. Thanks for the heads up! Mind you people on Andriasang are still trying to defend the possibility...
  19. Xuchilbara

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I want to play this game SOOOOOO bad! I have a copy of the JP version just sitting on my stack of play arts but no 3DS. And now I hear that Nintendo has plans to release the 3DS XL? Now I have to wait even longet to play it in english :(
  20. Xuchilbara

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

LoL you're totally right! They are all famous nowz!
Back