• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Maister

EU Version of DDD only with English, French and German subtitles.

The Hut has changed the date too.
  2. Maister

In zavvi the release date has been changed to the 7 of September. Maybe a delay for spanish and italian localization?
  3. Maister

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

In the box should be write: Warning! Flowmotion is extremely addictive.
  4. Maister

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

And what happend with Riku? Does anyone think in riku? (crying)
  5. Maister

Nah, I don't really think so. In the worst case, they will do like this time, obtain money without a decent localization.
  6. Maister

So be it. Less money for Square. If this 3D sells less than it should, it's Square fault.
  7. Maister

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Well, he said a little time ago the next KH will be in a console (like PS3). So, even Nomura doesn't know what the hell his going to do. Yeah, I suppose to. But I think he's talking about a iOS game.
  8. Maister

Well, Nintendo are the distributor, so I still having hope. Nintendo always translate the games when he is the distributor. The last game who they didn't translate was in GBA.
  9. Maister

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Ehm... didn't say Nomura the next KH will be KH3? aw, yeah, this would be too good.
  10. Maister

I wouldn't put my money on it...
  11. Maister

The spanish location (if it could named like this) was shit. The story subs were translated, but the rest (menus, abilities, etc...) were in english.
  12. Maister

Oh, and Kotch Media says they aren't de distributors. Nintendo are, what it's even more rare, becouse they translate everything. I don't think so. In fact, I think it's one of the most easy languages in the world.
  13. Maister

It wasn't my intention antagonice to anyone. I'm sorry if it looks like it. My English is poor and I don't know the ''strength'' of my words. I've played every final mix Kingdom Hearts in English, so, language barriers are not a problem for me. But they are selling something in my country...
  14. Maister

I don't know what's the situation in the U.S, but in spain KH3D is more over-hyped than BBS. And are more N3DS selled than PSPs. By the way, looking to the forums and surveys I'm very sure of KH3D was going to sell more than BBS. But now? we'll see, the forums are burning, like I said. I don't...
  15. Maister

If you prefer a put you the example of BBS, translated even when PSP was half-dead, more in Spain, with all the piratery. I'm sorry if I am... hmm... how to say... ¿bad tempered?, but i'm really angry for this, and really I don't get how they can do this with a saga like Kingdom Hearts.
  16. Maister

Even re:coded was translated, and everyone nows what happend with the piratery in DS. So, i can't now how the hell this KH3D, a much better game, in a famous and unpirateable platform like N3DS is not translated. Really, I can't understand it. I know it's not the same like KH2, but you can't...
  17. Maister

Thanks, i've posted it in the E3 thread. I'm Spanish, and I consider it like a full ofense to the spanish fans. More when KH2 has spanish voices. So, i'm proud to say i'm not going to buy KH3D. I'm fan of KH series, but I have enough own love to don't buy a game in full english. I'm spanish...
  18. Maister

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

It's not of the E3, but Square has said KH 3D won't be translated to Italian and Spanish. So cool, Square. PD: Im Spanish, so this f me. PPD: And i'm sorry if this post shouldn't be here. I haven't see any other place to post it.
Back