• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Abvirtual

Getting ready for KH3D.

Some friends and I had a "mini" party at college the day KH3D came out in Japan (we had cake and sea salt ice cream). Also I watched Tron Legacy and The Three Musketeers and played KH1, I'm currently playing Aqua's story in BBS and stuck with Larxene in Re:Chain ^^;
  2. Abvirtual

Small Update: Nintendo Ibérica decides not to distribute DDD in Spain.

Poor Spanish fans, but it's kind of their fault that this happened (I saw the boycott thing on tumblr) there was no reason for them to be very rude just for the subtitles not being in spanish :/
  3. Abvirtual

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Of course!! It's one of the reasons I bought the 3DS, I just hope my cousin pre-ordered me the MoM edition and he sends it to me as soon as he gets it!! D;
  4. Abvirtual

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

Re: KH3D English Promo Trailers! (New Dream Eaters Trailer!) Cute trailer! (and it has one of my favorite songs from the soundtrack~) It seems there will be a lot to do with the Dream Eaters :D
  5. Abvirtual

Hi!

Hello, umm I've been checking this site for a little while and finally decided to join! Well, I love Kingdom Hearts and I hope I can discuss about it a lot (because there's almost no one to talk about it where I live D: ).
Back