• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

austrilians and europeans only

The european site for kingdom hearts 2 said November last time I checked. I'm not sure if this has been updated or not but I suspect it will be around then. I'll pick it up no matter the date. Just wish it would be tomorrow personally.
  2. M

MG's Open Challenge

OK, so I’ve been battling with General Chaos (or Laughing Stock as he's known as now) for the past 2 weeks or so, mainly due to his lack of ability to get online. So due to the wait between days, particularly Friday-Tuesday, I have decided to challenge someone else alongside the other battle to...
  3. M

Machinany Gun Vs. General Chaos:Clash of the Irishmen.

Yeh, that title is bound to attract GC's attention. It has "irish" in it. Moth to the light. GC to a beer. etc. Ok so heres the lowdown. I haven't RP'd in an age (a bit meaning a few months now) and GC has talked to me offline about taking him on in an RP battle. I was reluctant due to the...
  4. M

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Good chapter SS, im kinda glad ya didnt update last time as i forgot to post when ya asked me to the last time. I probably enjoyed the monkeys "owned" line the best. It was just completely out of place and was said at the worst possible time. Good job!
  5. M

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Avoiding the rainbow road battle above, I decided (Well SS decided for me actually) to post again to say that this is one helluva good story so far. The story thickens and my thirst for knowledge grows. I've no real complaints about grammer or length so good work and keep it up SS. I await the...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Nice to see The Hybrid back in a different shape and form. Chris hasnt changed much and thats something im happy to see. If he had a different personality I would probably not enjoy the story as much. By the way WM, G'Tarr was the name of the alien since ya forgot. Good story thus far SS looking...
  7. M

What video game merchandise do you own?

As the title asks what merchandise from video games do you own? To be honest I have nothing but a few posters of some games at best but I would like the FF8 squall pendant and the Triple Triad cards as well as maybe a solid snake figurine but thats just me. Soon i will have a Kingdom hearts...
  8. M

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

Heh, nah I never been to america yet, furthest i've been is Paris. But im actually from Ireland, the land of the spuds is a fitting role for this place. And as for your story, im notta FFVII kinda person to be honest and i haven't seen AC either so you might not see me around on yours.... sorry
  9. M

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy

sorry i ain't be responding to this much but i haven't gotten round to reading it, and your small text isn't inspiring me any. Can ya make it slightly bigger please? When i get a proper chance i'll read it and let ya know what i think, and don't worry. I'll leave your grammer alone :D
  10. M

Which optional FF Villain/Boss would you like to see in KHII?

Seymour would be my choice although i think Kefka might prove to be a boss worth fighting due to his fame in FF6 and all. Seymour going through each form in a platinum type match would be fun i think, ya know new form for each health bar or something.
  11. M

new final fantasy characters

Has anyone checked the Internet movie database? Cause in it i saw a list of FF character voices in japan and heres who i've found listed. Yuna, Selphie, Leon, Auron, Tifa, Yuffie, Raijin, Sephiroth, Aerith, Cloud, Vincent, Seifer, Cid (highwind). Now note that we are missing Fujin although she...
  12. M

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy

Ignoring the grammatical errors, this story seems to have potential. Ya probably already know this PJ but im a big FF8 fan and reading this fic is pretty cool. Keep it up!
  13. M

Grandia Series

I have just finished Grandia last night for the Playstation. Although the game itself was fairly damaged and froze on the worst moments possible i eventually finished it. In spite of this and the news that Grandia 3 is in the works i am curious to see who here has played and finished any of the...
  14. M

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

Understood, and don't worry. I was heavily uninspired to continue my story that never took off the ground. The heart for it still lingers within me and all but just actually gettin round to do it is still not happening. I even had a crazy phase where i was gonna do aFF card game "borrowing" some...
  15. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

KC's been missing for an awfully long time. What do ya think happened to him? I doubt he'd abandon a story in progress, especially after having it left the way it is without telling somebody. Anybody any idea what happened or where they went?
  16. M

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

I gave ya 6 days since i am such a nice guy. * laughter heard all around * I choose to ignore that, but in light of Kaze's attack I must join in. Its for your own good. All the soldiers are restless and must be set free. Also they kinda got sick of that patriotic song for 6 days straight. *Pulls...
  17. M

Action Replay

I started this thread to see who has or had an action replay and how often they use it. I also started this to see what peoples opinions on using it for games are. Personally i dislike action replay as it usually takes the challenges out of games with for example: infinite health and infinite...
  18. M

Fanfiction ► Mystic Wind

* army men holding candy canes appear on the horizon of a vast plain * Soldier 1: "Ready and awaiting orders......." Me: Stand your ground. We have several more hours to wait...... one the other party doesn't show we charge..... * Patriotic theme plays for the remaining amount of time *
  19. M

Fanfiction ► The True One

What can i say? its interesting and making me want more. Runnin low on comments so i'll just await the next one impatiently if ya don't mind. * twiddles thumbs *
  20. M

Fanfiction ► The True One

Interesting.... the story gets much more entertaining. I liked that chapter in particular GTX, can't wait to see whats around the next corner.
Back