• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

MG's Open Challenge

OK, so I’ve been battling with General Chaos (or Laughing Stock as he's known as now) for the past 2 weeks or so, mainly due to his lack of ability to get online. So due to the wait between days, particularly Friday-Tuesday, I have decided to challenge someone else alongside the other battle to...
  2. M

Machinany Gun Vs. General Chaos:Clash of the Irishmen.

Yeh, that title is bound to attract GC's attention. It has "irish" in it. Moth to the light. GC to a beer. etc. Ok so heres the lowdown. I haven't RP'd in an age (a bit meaning a few months now) and GC has talked to me offline about taking him on in an RP battle. I was reluctant due to the...
  3. M

What video game merchandise do you own?

As the title asks what merchandise from video games do you own? To be honest I have nothing but a few posters of some games at best but I would like the FF8 squall pendant and the Triple Triad cards as well as maybe a solid snake figurine but thats just me. Soon i will have a Kingdom hearts...
  4. M

Grandia Series

I have just finished Grandia last night for the Playstation. Although the game itself was fairly damaged and froze on the worst moments possible i eventually finished it. In spite of this and the news that Grandia 3 is in the works i am curious to see who here has played and finished any of the...
  5. M

Action Replay

I started this thread to see who has or had an action replay and how often they use it. I also started this to see what peoples opinions on using it for games are. Personally i dislike action replay as it usually takes the challenges out of games with for example: infinite health and infinite...
  6. M

How will we first see the enemy this time?

If you recall the 1st game all the main foes were around a table shrouded in complete darkness and seeing this makes me wonder whether or not this will be the case this time or will we see the Organisation members in their hangout with the hoods down. Which do you believe will happen or do you...
  7. M

Castle Oblivion's Roulette

Ok this is a completely different RP for me but it makes things interesting. A Spin-off from the main KH story. Castle Oblivion has been altered due to Sora and Riku's travels through it. It now has an interesting twist to it. You no longer use cards to access the disney worlds. You fate is...
  8. M

Specteral Seepers

Ok new Rp, hoping this one lasts longer than the last fiasco..... anyways heres the story: A prophet in the early 1900's predicted that in the year 2005, the world would be threw into chaos by an unseen force that will literally just appear. The year 2005 hit and the people who echoed these...
  9. M

FFVIII - Clash of gardens

Story: All is well, Ultimecia has been defeated, SeeD are still flourishing and our heroes are out on another mission. The world is at peace with the usual bitterness felt about each other and the past and present presidents. What could go wrong? Plenty. Seifer has been getting bored with his...
  10. M

What rules do you play SSBM with?

I have played with two distinct types of rules. 1st my usual is all weapons, any level (usually random) and usually 5 life melee (item rate very high as well). 2nd set would be 3 lives, no weapons at all (wheres the fun in that?) and melee unless theirs a cocky pair who think they are...
  11. M

Who is that?

As you no doubtedly know the new trailer out has sent this place mad! So to join in the endless insanity heres a question for you. Who is the man at 2:39 in the movie? At 1st i thought Garland outta ff9 in the breif glimpse i got of him but now looking it sure doesn't fit the description. Any ideas?
  12. M

Fanfiction ► Preview of an untitled story

Been working on a story for a couple of hours a week over a few months. Its still pretty much in its basic form (ideas and storyline). In fact the main Character hasn't even got a name yet its that far behind (for now hes just MC). Im hoping to get it worked, sorted and done out properly over...
  13. M

Metal Gear Solid Rp

(I decided to make this for 2 reasons. 1. i enjoyed the metal gear solid (MGS) series. and 2. this is my 777th post and on a slot/fruit machine you usually get lucky. Hoping to get lucky enough to attract people to join and make it a long and enjoyable story.) 18 months have passed since Metal...
  14. M

Most ridiculous boss battle ever

OK so you've played battles where it been a matter of who struck 1st to win. But have you ever thought what the most unorthodox battle you'vwe ever had was? Mine had to be the Magnus von grapple 2.0 in paper mario. That machine is just far too strange...... And i won't even start on the driver.
  15. M

Square greatest game

Which square game in your opinion was their greatest ever creation? Or even possibly will be if you include any future releases. Personally i enjoyed final fantasy 8 more than any other square game even though i've never played all of squares game i have played a large amount of them. Opinions...
  16. M

1st letter game

Ok my friends play this game often and it works best when everyone settles down to sleep as it makes concentration hard and the scariest answers come from it. Basically you must use famous names (must be at least 2 words) and the 1st letter of the last word must be used for the next name...
  17. M

Blank fusion?

I went into the healing center and found a potion called "fused with" with no picture, no mp or hp or any removal status and once clicked it said to check the URL. What exactly has happened to the fusion? im unsure if i was carrying a fused set of potions or not before i went offline earlier...
Back