• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FireKnight251

Gilbert Gottfried Recording for Kingdom Hearts!

All I'm asking is that they don't go back and replace Christopher Lee's voice with Corey Burton's like they did for Days. I can't tell you how furious I was that they did that.
  2. FireKnight251

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Why does Miss Allyson sound like she's lost her voice? :3 I almost didn't recognize her at first!
  3. FireKnight251

How in the world will Zero EXP work?

I love how Tai Yasue openly admitted that trying to go through the testing of the game with Zero EXP was NAILS. I'd bet my money on it being Riku/Ansem he couldn't beat.
  4. FireKnight251

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Considering that that's the only game in the series I put my foot down and said "NO" to, they'd best get it right. I don't want to play it if it sucks still :( I'd rather watch it in cutscenes honestly, but even THAT would be a chore...
  5. FireKnight251

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

The speed run sounds like a walk in the park to me actually, because I've literally memorized the bare minimum needed to do this game. And I GUESS I can do a playthrough on Beginner Mode again... Even though it's really just so unfair for the game XD I love to handicap myself on Expert by...
  6. FireKnight251

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

My God... Unchanging Armor? NO KEYBLADE CHANGES?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO ARMOR UPGRADES FOR ANYONE?!?!?! *Crys and kisses the Platinum Trophy goodbye as it disappears from the realm of possibilities.*
  7. FireKnight251

Just Got KH1

Well it depends! Are you looking for a challenge or just a different experience while playing?
  8. FireKnight251

What what would you like to to see in the new "Big Bad" of the next saga of KH?

I know there's plenty of speculation about what the next saga in the KH series will entail, and the way things are progressing we may not know that for a few more years. However, I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts about what they would like to expect in the next main villain of the upcoming...
  9. FireKnight251

How in the world will Zero EXP work?

Oh God, If they made a trophy for that then there's just no denying it. Those damn Game Designers at Square are hardcore SADISTS. Not like I didn't know that after Yiazmat....
  10. FireKnight251

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Site Updated With 358/2 Days!

... Or The Other Promise :D But I think that the generic boss themes would probably benefit the most from a recomposing. The Encounter and 13th Dilemma come to mind.
  11. FireKnight251

My GOD... This woman is seriously delivering everything a fan a could want!!! <3 I wonder if the March Caprice will be recomposed as well?
  12. FireKnight251

So, all of the music in 1.5 will be remastered?? Or am I just fanboying too hard? :D
  13. FireKnight251

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

I think your wish is gonna get granted :3 Considering that the 1.5 ReMix is almost here, the remastering of 2.5 shouldn't take all that long either. The only real issue would be remaking Re:coded's cutscenes into... well actual cutscenes. And honestly, I just want KH2 Final Mix. That's the real...
  14. FireKnight251

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

Honestly, I doubt that DDD will make an appearance in a KH 2.5 ReMix besides having it's cutscenes ported. BBS will undoubtedly show up as a fully playable game like Peace Walker did for the MGS HD Collection. And Re:Coded will just have cutscenes as well most likely. :3
Back