• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Retro

Is the only way you can change who you play with by adding party members?

I've been playing for a few days, and the first day I played, when I would go to the raid boss thing, there were like bunches of people attacking. However, for the past couple of days, it's only been me and 2 other people, who aren't even doing anything EDIT: NVM joined one. A random one...
  2. Retro

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

Well I think I've found a way to play the iPhone version on the iPad already. If it doesn't work, I'm out of $18 lol EDIT: BagelBreath read my mind
  3. Retro

And if the prohibiting factor is changed, would I be able to play the iPhone version on the iPad? I know that's what the camera flash thing was there for, but can you even see iPhone stuff in the iPad iTunes store? Or is it just one big universal store? I don't have an iPhone, and I don't use my...
  4. Retro

If it's against the license agreement, doesn't flash dependency have to be removed? Or else, it'd sort of be like setting precedence for other devs...
  5. Retro

I THINK it's because the devices that aren't compatible literally can't run Twewy SR due to lacking specs. I could be wrong though.
  6. Retro

Just figured out what gen it was No camera, brb crying
  7. Retro

Wait, never mind :( I can't remember if it's 4G or 3G, and if it's 3G, it's probably 2nd Gen> :((( I'll have to check when I get back home
  8. Retro

The World Ends with You: Solo Remix for iPad for iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store < There :p I'm just not sure if my iPad is 3rd gen. I don't think so. I know it has 4G though, and next to that requirement, it doesn't say 3rd...
  9. Retro

Nooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be :( EDIT: Just looked this up Requirements: Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Does that mean a regular 4G iPad will play it? PLEASE SAY YES!
  10. Retro

Lol same thing I haven't played before. That's why I was asking, so I'd know whether I'd have to play the original first. Thanks guys :)
  11. Retro

Was Hillboy banned permanently?

Not asking why, but I was gone for a while, and I come back and he's gone *sniff* Just wondering
  12. Retro

Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to find the Twewy Solo site, and idk if it's just me, but the first post is all messed up, and I was just wondering, what exactly is this? A sequel? I see remix, so I would think it's a remake, but I'm not positive. And can it be played on the iPad? Edit: I know it can...
  13. Retro

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

If I were you, I'd just rearrange the part that's sticking out so I could hang it on my wall. That's just me though, lol. I don't have enough room for it to sit on the ground
  14. Retro

Before I go ahead and buy a 3DS..

Do any of you guys think the original 3DS' price will drop even more with the release of the XL version?
  15. Retro

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Has it been confirmed that 3D only has local multiplayer? I'm scared to search any further, because I don't want to spoil the game more than I already have :(
  16. Retro

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Lol, I don't start my senior year until September 9th. But I'm not getting 3D on release either :/
  17. Retro

I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate how good I have it :P

Like, I just have a great life in general, and I think more people should appreciate their own lives more. Don't take stuff for granted, y'know? My job, for instance. I'm an entrance monitor at a college rec center. All I do is swipe cards. That means, after the initial rush of people during...
  18. Retro

Film ► Battle Royale

WOW. Okay, I was bored, tired of re-playing KH, and tired of playing DJ Hero 2 and CoD, so I chose to watch a movie. I didn't feel like watching a comedy or anything, because I was too tired to laugh, lol. Anyways, I thought watching a dark movie, both in content and actual scenery, would help...
  19. Retro

Are YOU getting KH3D?

If I was in your position, I'd just go with the regular 3DS. To my knowledge, it has good reviews, it'd be cheaper, plus you'll be able to play KH sooner. The only reason I'm personally picking up the 3DS XL is because by the time I make enough for a regular 3DS+DDD, The XL will be out.
Back