• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Trollenort

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Hey, if they can keep Walt's head alive under the Matterhorn, they can get pre-pubes HJO no sweat! :D ... I really could have phrased that better. "Pre-pubes" is a term that never needed to exist.
  2. Trollenort

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? They sure are! I wish I could thank whoever did it; people rarely ever do things like that for voice actors. Now I've got this bad boy staring at me every day asking, "Why don't you have a 3DS yet?" I'm...
  3. Trollenort

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? What it's like to be Bond, Sweetheart? ... In one word: sticky. Hey, off-off-topic but there's something I'm curious about. I posteErrrr BEN posted this on his facebook page and no one's come forward yet...
  4. Trollenort

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Ugh. Don't remind me that I share the same birthday with that guy. (This is Sean Connery, btw, in case you were wondering. You can't hear my accent through text like this, but it's totally me.)
  5. Trollenort

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? THANK you! That guy's so lame he'd probably do something obnoxious like randomly logging into this forum and needlessly hijacking this thread just to stroke his own ego. What a maroon!
  6. Trollenort

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I know who I DON'T want to see come back. That awful JERK who RUINED YMX with his crap voice and crappier performance. Hate that guy so much!!!! *fist shakery!*
  7. Trollenort

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

Meh. This interview sucked. Mainly, that Ben guy. How I hate him so!!!! :mad: x infinity
  8. Trollenort

KHInsider interviews Ben Diskin! - He's played KH 1 and 2 already!

wat mirby ur wierd hes bad at everthing and kingdom hears is a lame game ur al lame loololol
  9. Trollenort

he dos the voice al rong and ur a n00b thats why
  10. Trollenort

Yeh ask him why he ruined Stitch int he anime. he sux lawllllolool!
Back