• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LMNOP

Birth By Sleep on PS Vita

So its possible? Do you know how I could possibly get CFW (Whatever that is)?
  2. LMNOP

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix 2013 Wallpaper!

Sora- Look at me and my goons...
  3. LMNOP

I already have a PS3 so I was just wondering if I could finally play BBS on the Vita before they released 2.5 on the PS3, so it looks like I may just have to wait another year, no big deal because Ill be distracted by 1.5.
  4. LMNOP

Darn well looks like Ill have to wait for 2.5 then haha.
  5. LMNOP

Watsup guys my brother just got a Playstation Vita for Christmas and I saw this as a perfect chance to finally get to play BBS and was wondering if anyone on here knew if there was any possible way I could play BBS on his Vita?
  6. LMNOP

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

Strangely I was just thinking about that last night.Also when it comes to remastering the composers don't have to put all that much work into the music, what I mean by this is that they don't have to re-record anything, they just fine tune the song and make the sound a higher quality. Think of...
  7. LMNOP

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

I like KH and Im a celebrity haha. I was going to say J Cole and XV but yall got them... Hayden Pennatiera is atleast a fan of Kair's body!!!
  8. LMNOP

Question About Xigbar/Braig & Saïx/Isa

Its Isa and Braig as far as we know because Sora did defeat them in KH2 so Xigbar and Saix are gone, BUT Isa and Braig will probably still go by Saix and Xigbar due to there loyalty to Xehanort
  9. LMNOP

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Oh I came under the impression that the Final Mix sections didnt have any voice acting. But now that Ive looked back it appears that they do. My mistake
  10. LMNOP

Lets Celebrate Kingdom Hearts Tenth Anniversary!

In this Thread you can post anything celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts be that FanArt, Video, or just a comment wishing KH a happy Tenth Birthday. Ill start it off with a video I made awhile back...
  11. LMNOP

Kairi

Haha I originally didnt notice the stocking belts(thought it was just a different color haha) or the shoe belts. The picture is perfect then.
  12. LMNOP

What Does Mickey Know?

He either remembers its Kairi, but Nomura didnt want you to know this until the secret ending; or he doesnt quite know yet, but he thinks of somebody or nobody; or he thinks its Lea therefore looks at the Orginazation members because he was one. Im sure its one of those three.
  13. LMNOP

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Nomura thought itd be more interesting this way, lol.
  14. LMNOP

Kairi

I like this. The way its drawn is Nomura esque, as in it has useless zippers YET only one belt haha.
  15. LMNOP

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Yeah I think there is a good chance we get the FM's in NA and Eu, mainly because its not like they have to do much. There is no voice acting in the Final Mix's so they only have to make it HD haha. Id love to finally get to fight Terra in KH2 thats...
  16. LMNOP

YMX and the 13

Has anyone ever thought that YX could have been sent back to his time but just before MX tells him what he does so it is an ongoing thing until it finally works. I mean it is possible but it has its faults like most of our suggestions. If they all go back to that time with no memory of what...
  17. LMNOP

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I feel the same way you do about the Versus release date well, being released haha, but I think it might also be announced at the FF 25th Anniversery thing that is just a few days before TGS. BTW I love your sig
  18. LMNOP

Kairi

I could picture her with a ponytail.
  19. LMNOP

Kairi

IDK it just looks kind of off to me. If anything he should make it a little longer. Dont get me wrong in KH1 I loved his hair short there is just something about how he looks with it now that doesnt seem quite right, but hey everyone is entiteled to there own opinion.
  20. LMNOP

Kairi

Im sure most the main characters will, excluding maybe Donald and Goofy. Its almost a certainty Lea will get some different clothing the robes are to reminiscent of the Org. Hopefully Riku grows his hair back out he looks weird with short hair at this age. Sora will likely get a different but...
Back