• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. soraalam1

Soraalam1's Demo Impressions & Mechanics Breakdown

Haha let me know how you think it should be said, and I'll keep it in mind. LOL I need Back Cover to help with all this.
  2. soraalam1

Soraalam1's Demo Impressions & Mechanics Breakdown

Hey! Thanks for posting your thoughts on... my thoughts I guess. I loved reading them!
  3. soraalam1

Game help questions? Post here!

I probably should've posted this a while ago, but this looks like the right place to do it. I made a synthesis guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekERE_FHBAE
  4. soraalam1

Kingdom Hearts Font?

Hi all! I wasn't sure which section to post this in exactly, so I put it here. I have been scouring the internet for a Kingdom Hearts font that includes letters and numbers. (No I am not looking for the logo font!) I am looking for the font that says "LEVEL UP" in the picture (this is also...
  5. soraalam1

I still don't skip the cutscenes

The only time I would ever skip a scene is if I died and am retrying a fight. If you just skip scenes in your normal, relaxed playthrough, you must be in it only for the gameplay, which is not the full experience of the HD collection.
  6. soraalam1

Confused about Pinocchio!

He appears in the Accessory shop right after you finish Agrabah (and Goofy suggests for you to go to the Green Trinity in the shop.)
  7. soraalam1

How to use Block?

Once you get it, just remember to equip it in "Abilities".
  8. soraalam1

Have you seen this video?

Its pretty long and no I do not agree with everything this guy says. But to be honest he has some good points and ideas. Watch this if you got time. :smile: And yes, the video is about KH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4
  9. soraalam1

1.5 HD Remix Announcement Said To Apply To Japan Only By SE Rep

I think this is what he is reffering to.
  10. soraalam1

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Yes! I couldn't be more excited! Day one! It would be the biggest disappointment if this got a worldwide release and didn't include the Final Mix version (only for japan). Haha, but that would never happen. If it did, we would all realize Square hates places...
  11. soraalam1

Best EXP Grinding Spot?

I need a good one too. The SoS one isn't doing it for me anymore :(
  12. soraalam1

Started a Let's Play!

13. soraalam1

Started a Let's Play!

I know it's kinda late for this game. My KH3D Let's Play was very successful, thanks to all who watched it. Now I need feedback on my newest, BBS. Quality? Good Commentary? Tips? Here is a link. :) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAFEB8BD1FDCA9655&feature=view_all Thanks in advance!:cool:
  14. soraalam1

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

I don't mean to sound rude, but is it fitting to put all twewy stuff in future of KH section? It doesn't seem fitting at all to me :/ Video games or Square Enix forum perhaps?
  15. soraalam1

Random things you noticed...

Wow! I never even realized!
  16. soraalam1

Worth it?

I think it depends on how much of a fan you are. It is a phenomenal game. But is Kingdom Hearts important enough for you to buy a new platform?
  17. soraalam1

First Let's Play, Feedback?

Wow, thats interesting. Now I gotta get a twin headphone audio cord.
  18. soraalam1

KH3D Ultimania Tai Yasue Interview Translated

Yeah, the reason I said that was because than people may get mad because you told them he was a boss in the first place
  19. soraalam1

KH3D Ultimania Tai Yasue Interview Translated

Don't you think you should spoiler wrap the name of the person who was initially the final boss?
Back