• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

Now Introducing, the Kingdom Hearts Insider Light theme. I'm pretty sure you guys have been wondering when the next forums skin would be release, and of course without further or due, its finally here. I wanted to give the Kingdom Hearts community, and of course KHInsider forums, the kingdom...
  2. P

KHI awards | Game APP Developer

This is more of a show and tell presentation. If I have the time I'll update this thread every day So these are the awards I've made or rather came up with, (these are not the final looks of the pixel art, some will change however they are placeholders) . The preveious ones I've made which were...
  3. P

KH HD 2.8 -FCP-

200 x 200 enjoy!
  4. P

Find a shop (Newly revised list)

The newly revised list for all active graphic shops has been updated. The previous one hasn't been updated in a while, so if anyone is or was confused about what shops are open or closed for business, say no more, I've cleaned them up. Please note, if you have a request with an artist and it...
  5. P

because art, is creative

when boredom strikes. idk? :/
  6. P

More Kingdom Hearts?

7. P

Birth By Sleep TRIO

[x] - Click Full View [x] - V2 (I favor v2 alittle more) I can't even. A hott mess. :( Thoughts? the text in the bg is just for decoration purposes.
  8. P

Ventus - Kingdom Hearts

I have no idea anymore. Just playing around with some new features in PSCC! FULL VIEW - with checkboard bg - click the [X] Without the checkerboard background - Click here [X]
  9. P

Aqua Kingdom Hearts LP

Full View - click the [x] Tuh so I'm not really a fan of using textures, but I'm kinda liking the turn out, but idk, what do you guys think? ;o
  10. P

EVERYTHING is Kingdom Hearts Shop

Welcome my dolls, to "Everything is KingdomHearts." Unforunately, I am not so great with introductions so I'll get right to it. There are no rules to bend here when requesting designs here. With the only exception that it must be HQ, and Kingdom Hearts related only. :3 *But wait! If you really...
Back