• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. limit

News ► Previous Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Preorder Items Available on Square Enix NA Store

WOOOOO, been wanting this artbook forever! > $8.99 shipping Lol, forgot this was the Square store we're talking about. Granted, it is a great overall price, and it can get way worse if you're not in America, but ugh, still ridiculous.
  2. limit

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

OH SWEET LAWDY IT LOOKS SO DIDDLYING GORGEOUS LEGITIMATELY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW AAAAAAA
  3. limit

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

Hot damn, the new graphics look absolutely beautiful! Wasn't a fan of shotlocks in BBS due to how overpowered they could get, but they look SEXY AS HELL here. And of course I come back here after a while and see Rebirth theory is a thing along with Tech points being shown. You guys are insane...
  4. limit

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released Not at all, I'm so freaking hyped over more Aqua!! More merchandise, ESPECIALLY an Aqua figure, would be so amazing ;v; Yeah, this is what made me kinda reluctant toward 2.8. Ugh, I suppose I'll just sell the PS4 I get for 2.9 when the LE for KH3...
  5. limit

Just Finished Watching Re:Coded (Spoilers)...

Ooh, that remains one of my favorite lines from the series to this day. You know, I'd highly recommend the game because the gameplay is probably my favorite in the series. But I guess you're more into the plot-side of things, so getting the game for that IS kinda pointless, as you said :P Not...
  6. limit

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event Footage!

Is nobody going to acknowledge Nomura's swag-walk into the room with that hoodie/cape hybrid? God, it must've been one heck of an event. Sometimes it hurts not being able to casually traverse the country end-to-end.
  7. limit

Behind the Scenes at “Inside the Kingdom, with Heart".

I'll attend one of these. One day ;_; Gah, this video is just too much for me to handle!
  8. limit

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

*sniff* It's fun being dirt poor... It's so great seeing the passion that everyone has for the series, and getting to see the Osaka team's reactions just made it so much better. I could actually feel how much people really loved the series!
  9. limit

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I'm not a fan of it either, but the simple fact that it's 2.5's cover art means I need to have it -- I've gotten over it, anyway. Not to mention the steelbook is even more ridiculously stupid because there's nothing denoting it's 2.5; the essentially complete lack of BBS characters infuriates me.
  10. limit

News ► Square Enix Europe Holds Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Giveaway!

Yay for NA being left in shit. Love ya, Square.
  11. limit

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

If this turns out to be true, my day just keeps getting better and better!
  12. limit

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix releases a month from now.

[Keep in mind I was around 10 when I saw the FM ending] "Ohmygod this is the coolest thing ever already" "It's weird that that guy is old and bald though, but whatever" "Hah, that guy[Terra] is getting wrecked" "Oh god what did they do to Kairi" "This looks nothing like Kairi, is it Kairi?"...
  13. limit

Well, that 5000 copies left message pushed me into ordering mine. Problem is Square won't verify my Visa (don't really use Mastercard) :/ I waited 10 minutes anyway, so don't think it was going to verify after that Is anyone having this problem? Maybe Square is having a lot of traffic?
  14. limit

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Launch Showcase on December 1!

East Coast needs something, please! Wishing the best to those who attend
  15. limit

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Wallscroll

I'd prefer a poster just because I have a poster for 1.5, but I might very well go with this. We'll see.
  16. limit

Wow, I actually just lost hope in an actual CE and I was almost going to buy the lame LE. GG Square. Sad news is, $100 is brutal. *sigh* I'll find the money just for you, KH. But for once patience was sure as hell worth it.
  17. limit

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix releases a month from now.

Ahh, 2006. I remember clueless little me talking to my friend about the very first video game I played a year ago (and I recently got to play again, thanks to my cousin) called Kingdom Hearts. Then all of a sudden he starts telling me about KH2 and how you play as this guy Roxas and you're...
  18. limit

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

I'm such a damn, freaking idiot. Of course, I couldn't possibly have seen the poster coming, but I had 16,000 points and about 6mo ago I figured I'd let someone else use them, seeing as I had no use. Of course we were both broke so we didn't really want to pay shipping and handling, so the...
  19. limit

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD is in English as well!

Business answer: probably because it would market better closer to Christmas. Or they could be using it as an excuse to fix it up for other regions, when in reality they're making 3D HD ;)
  20. limit

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD is in English as well!

Oh my god when Riku kicked the sand dust actually came out I need this game...
Back