• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. limit

Anyone else mad about Re: Coded?

So I recently started playing through Re: Coded, and I absolutely LOVE it. Like, the team went all out with the game play and it's INCREDIBLY fun so far. But that's the thing. It seems like what made Re: Coded unique is it's gameplay, and now they're just taking that away in 2.5. I feel like...
  2. limit

Trying to fully understand this forsaken game

Alright, as much as I love this game, it's extremely complicated. I've been trying to fully understand everything in this game. So, here's the first thing I just can't understand: Xemnas tells Sora that The Grid is the original version of the Tron that Ansem created. If that's true, then the...
  3. limit

What music remasters are you looking forward to?

I'm just going on the assumption that Square is doing remasters for this too, it only makes sense. I generally really liked 1.5's remasters, although there were a few tracks I wasn't a fan of... (Sora's sacrifice, for example... it just didn't sound right IMO) That being said I'm extremely...
  4. limit

Anyone feeling a little nervous about KH3?

Ever since I heard the Osaka team is gonna work on KH3, I've just had this nervous feeling in the back of my head that KH3 isn't gonna be what I expect. I mean, the game is definitely going to be good, but in my opinion this is supposed to be THE pinnacle of the series: Story in general as...
Back