• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arpack

Arpack's Moogle Ice cream shop

Come and create your own favorite types of ice cream! (like in bbs) Also have a fun time with your friends.
  2. Arpack

Reality Shifts

Which reality shift do u like using the most? I like using bubble blasater because you can take one enemy and use him to take others to his defeat.
  3. Arpack

Ultima Weapon in BBS

Idk if it was me but the ultima weapon was relatively easy to get in Kingdom hearts: birth by sleep. I had it eqipped for the first time right before i went to neverland. For everyone else, how early did u get it?
  4. Arpack

Mirage arena Role play

Come here to battle other users, and be creative in a mirage arena type atmosphere. Now who wants to batt;e me?
  5. Arpack

Top 10 Favorite keyblades?

What are your top 10 keyblades of all time? Mine are the following: 1: Sweetstack 2: lost memory 3: finish line 4: Unbound 5: follow the wind 6: hyperdrive 7: All for one 8: Counterpoint 9: guardian bell 10: ferris gear
  6. Arpack

I, arpack, new to the khinsider forums.

In my profile, under my name it lists me as a "nobody" How do i change that?
  7. Arpack

How ya doin? I'm arpack. Does any here have a 3DS?

I'm new to this site and would love to meet new people. I have a nintendo 3DS and was hoping that someone with a 3DS and kingdom hearts: dream drop distance. My friend code is 4854-7802-9436
Back