• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Project for Class [Video]

So for one of my classes we had to market a unisex perfume. This was suppose to be done by creating a one page magazine ad but me and my friends decided to have some fun with it and we made a video. Unfortunately I was unable to act in this seeing that I was the only one capable of running the...
  2. M

KH2 Animations

I don't know how many of you know me but I'm Mikail and I work with the RPG team and in the Graphics secton. I am also responsible for the animations given to you guys on the main page of the web site. Because these animations are for you fans, I would like to know what characters you would...
  3. M

Rippers Hangout v4

Last thread was completely packed. About 200 pages, over 2k posts. This is Rippers Hangout, 4.0 In this thread, post any sprite edits, costums, or animations that you have made. This thread is a place for other GFXers in this field of spriting and animating to help others get better and to...
  4. M

A f**ked up love polygon

Hello, and welcome to my tale of the ed up love traingle. Don't mistake this thread as me asking for advise. This story is mainly just for your entertainment. Background: I'm in this program at my school called ATOMS. All the kids in that program, pretty much have the same classes with each...
  5. M

Share Your Myspace Profile

Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking "OMG!1111!! Its liek a nutha myspace thingy. Th3r3 w3r3 liek 3 otha pages about it!!!111!!" I know that there were other threads about myspace previously made, but all of them seem...well dead. So I decided to make another, hopefully one that will last...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts : A New Story (Chapt. 1)

My first fanfic. Hope you like it. It is a bit long lol. Please read it and let me know what you think of it. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue posting it or not, it all depends on how much free time I have when I feel like typing. --------------------------------------------------------...
  7. M

In need of some Kingdom Hearts FMV clips

I need some fmv clips of Kingdom Hearts. I have a lot already, but I need the ones with Sora unlocking his heart (the princesses of heart) and the one where sora is converted from a heartless into himself again. If someone can give me a link where I can find those clips and more, I would be...
  8. M

Song's backwards message (some crazy shizit)

My cousin showed me this site today. It shows a part of a song, and plays it backwards while displaying the "hidden" message. It is insane, check it out. http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
  9. M

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

Okay, here are some of the pictures of the new clip. These pictures were ripped by me, don't steal and take credit XD. KAIRI'S FACE!
  10. M

Potential Double Account

Okay, here are the pm's. All of which are quoted and unedited, well the only things edited where BHK=2keys's name becuase I didn't quote and had to type it all out (some are all caps, some are not..that's all) my response I got really upset with that statement..sorry if I sound cocky but it...
  11. M

Experiance!

Now, alot of people have been complaining about the experiance thing. I wasn't until I level'ed up. It increased by 500 in order for me to reach lvl2. That means I need 1000 experiance. Now this will be unbelievably hard to get to lvl10. I wont be able to fight the AI bots that give the...
  12. M

Triple Triad ??

What happened?? Okay, so now you get 20 gil for winning. Thats not that bad but the packs costing in the 1000s! Come on! 3,000 for a beginners booster pack! Why were these changes made?
  13. M

TT Problem

Well i went to see my TT cards and they are gone. I had the beginner pack but the cards dissapeared!?!? Now are they gone because packs are cheaper or a glitch?
  14. M

hey

GOOD JOB TM... Now whats going to happen to the RPG?
  15. M

jobs

how do you change a job.. I accidently clicked brawler but i want to be a keyblade wielder
  16. M

hmmm.. What will be the end of Kingdom Hearts 2???

i want to here your thoughts on how you think the game Kingdom Hearts 2 will end.... As for me i am unsure at the momment... any1 want to share their ideas?
Back