• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kagayaki

Least Favorite Enemy

Like the title says, who’s your least favorite enemy in Kingdom Hearts? I don’t really hate all of them, but the ones on my list are really, really hard. KH1: Cloud Riku Replica (Repliku, or Republican Riku XD It took me more than 20 tries to defeat him) Defenders scared me during Hollow...
  2. Kagayaki

Help with quest 660

I’m at Castle of Dreams and I’m stuck trying to kill the Mean Maiden. I wasted probably 2,000 jewels trying to defeat her. It’s bad enough that she has that counter which runs out that she gets an extra attack, but she also has these two cat things that heal all the way back to full health...
  3. Kagayaki

Conventions to recommend (or not recommend)

For some odd reason, I'm still into cosplay despite my lack of skill level and courage. I swore off Anime Central six years ago because every single person laughed at me when I tried to refute Trevor Muller for his immature and unprofessional behavior at one of his panels. I don't care how much...
  4. Kagayaki

What do you like/dislike about people on the forums?

This thread is meant to be constructive, with either compliments or criticisms. Please don't single out any person for any reason. The things that I like the best about people on the KHInsider forums is that compared to other forums that I've been to (and I've been to a lot) is that there is a...
  5. Kagayaki

Countdown to the Holidays!

Well, Christmas is coming up pretty fast, so I thought you might want to count down to it! Or, if you celebrate a different holiday during this season, maybe you can count down to that instead. I don't know what an Atheist like me would celebrate, so...maybe Scrooge Awareness Day? :/
  6. Kagayaki

Your Fictional Crush <3

If you were ever into fandom, chances are, you have a character that you want to @!$&. Maybe your love for them is pure and innocent...or maybe your character should call the police. Feel free to post pics. And turn on the sexy music. Just don't bash other people's choices. Oh, and keep your...
  7. Kagayaki

It's been a wonderful 4 years, but I must go...

Hi, everyone at KH Insider. It's me, Kagayaki. If anyone remembers, I joined the site around a few days ago, in 2012. Back then, I was a little immature, and emotional, but I was open and honest with my feelings and values. I met friends who helped me grow stronger. I became able to speak out...
  8. Kagayaki

Help/Support ► Acne

I've been dealing with this problem ever since I was 11 or 12 years old. As if you couldn't already guess, I get pimples...and lots of them. And I find it embarrassing that I still get acne at my age. I usually break out hormonally, but it seems that there's a new one every day. I tried...
  9. Kagayaki

The Health Food Thread

I actually genuinely like health food! I mean, it feels so refreshing and fun to make. What I mean by health food is not low fat, sugar free substitutes. I mean natural, sustainable food with plenty of nutrients. I never hated vegetables in general. My favorite vegetables are carrots, cucumbers...
  10. Kagayaki

Pets!

My dad used to have a cat before I came to live with him. He was just a regular shorthair tabby. His name was Mousebreath because he was found with a mouse in his mouth. The cat was my best friend, and he got me through elementary school. Even though he was kinda lazy, and flabby, I still...
  11. Kagayaki

Princess of Hearts in KH3

What will happen to the Princess of Hearts in Kingdom Hearts 3? Do you think they'll continue the plotline after Kingdom Hearts? I know for sure that Rapunzel won't be a Princess of Heart. I think the requirements for being a Princess of Heart is don't be male (because Disney thinks that men...
  12. Kagayaki

Drivers

Sometimes I think I'm the only defensive driver on the road. In a lot of parking lots, people don't seem to look at my brake lights on, and they just zoom right by me when I'm trying to back out. And I really hate it when someone cuts me off in front of me and steals my parking spot. It's rude...
  13. Kagayaki

Holiday 2015 Wish List

So, to lighten the mood, I think everyone should post what they want for the holidays. I want two things that I've always wanted, but have never been able to afford: peace and harmony. No gag gifts, no obnoxious or vulgar humor. But, I don't think I'll get those, so I'll just settle for a Hello...
  14. Kagayaki

Astrology signs

Hi, I decided to make another thread about astrology. It was trolled the last time, so I feel that I should request that if you don't believe in it, and you're not interested, don't even think about replying. I still believe in science and I'm technically an atheist. But I like astrology anyway...
  15. Kagayaki

The Environment

I was going to do this on Earth Day, but in light of Chicago's plastic bag ban, I thought I would bring this up. What are you doing to help the environment? I think they have good intentions, but people will still find ways around it. There's still pollution in the air and in the water...
  16. Kagayaki

Sushi

Do do you like sushi? What was your first experience? What are your favorite types? And your favorite places? Actually, I barely remember my first experience with sushi, but I thought I'd hate it. I remember this one lady hounding me about my chopsticks the first time I went to a sushi bar...
  17. Kagayaki

Visual Novels: The Thread - Otome, BL, and Adventures galore!

Have you heard of Otome games/maiden games/choose your boyfriend games? They're basically visual novels/dating sim games meant for a female audience (though, more and more guys play them now, too). They have become really popular now, and you can find a lot of them in English in the App Store or...
  18. Kagayaki

The Fashion and Style Thread

Is anyone else interested in fashion? Mainstream, or alternative, it doesn't matter. Myself, I discovered Lolita fashion. I used to be the ugly girl with no sense of fashion whatsoever, before I even knew what it was. And when I was getting into cosplay and conventions, I thought that all...
  19. Kagayaki

Myers-Briggs personality test

You have probably taken one of these before, either at school for a career fair or a counselor's office. Or, on the internet out of curiosity. Do you think they're accurate? Or do you think they're limiting you and controlling your destiny? Interestingly enough, the Myers-Briggs personailty...
  20. Kagayaki

Plagiarism

Plagiarism is an all too common, parasitic process. It strips the original author or artist off of their blood, sweat, and tears. Some would say it's a compliment to the original, but the line between 'inspiration' and blatant copy is pretty thin. I found a pretty decent article on plagiarism...
Back