• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Elysium

Anime/Manga ► Your Top 10 Anime?

I just thought it would be interesting to hear what people's favorite anime are. It doesn't have to be 10 if you don't want, or it could be more than that, whatever. I'll make my own post later (if this thread doesn't immediately die, lol).
  2. Elysium

Favorite Pokemon, Digimon, & Dream Eater

I thought this would be interesting, since I kind of think of the Dream Eaters as similar to the pocket monster craze. Feel free to include Neopets and Monster Rancher if you want. :) I played Neopets when I was a child, but I don't remember much about them now. Favorite Pokemon: Vaporeon. Then...
  3. Elysium

Film ► Your Favorite Disney Characters

It doesn't have to be WDAS characters that were in KH, but from anything under the Disney umbrella (Star Wars, Marvel, PIXAR, etc.), I guess. :) My top 10 would be... 10. Cogsworth 9. The Cheshire Cat 8. Merryweather 7. Lady Tremaine 6. Jim Hawkins 5. Merlin 4. Tiana 3. Ariel 2. Megara 1...
  4. Elysium

Fighting the Gummi superbosses for Orichalcum+ help

I didn't want to make a whole thread for this, but if there's a specific Gummi or gameplay thread to post questions in, I couldn't find it. Searching online didn't answer my questions and I thought maybe someone here might be able to help. 1. How to get Angular/G-01 and Angular/G-06? I have...
  5. Elysium

Favorite World Icons

I suppose this topic would go here instead of the KH3 section? If I'm wrong, a moderator can move this there. :) Anyway, one of the little things I love about the KH series are the world icons--even if they're a mixed bag. I was interested in what everyone's favorites are? Here's my list: 1...
  6. Elysium

What will happen with theme songs post-KH3?

So, let's talk about something important for a change: what do you think will happen with theme songs for the series post-KH3? 1. Do you think Utada will return? On one hand, she seemed pretty enthusiastic about KH3, even giving us 2 songs this time. But in a way I can believe that is her...
  7. Elysium

How would you rank the games?

My ranking right now is: 1. KH1 2. KH3 3. CoM 4. 3D 5. KH2 6. re:Coded 7. Days 8. BbS The first four games are my favorites because they represent what I love about this series. SDG interactions, heavy focus on Riku, command menu. The first three games have the best dialogue in the series. 1...
  8. Elysium

Any characters you like more/less now?

So, what the title asks: any characters in the series you like more now--or less--after playing KH3? For me, of course some of the characters I already liked I like even more now (Sora, Even, Larxene, Marluxia, Isa), but there were other characters I never cared much about that I came to enjoy...
  9. Elysium

Affinity MAX Question

I’m currently trying to max out all my DEs’ affinities and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on ways that could go faster? I'm guessing not, but that long trek from 7 to 9 is unbearable…. I usually do the candy game because it's not as annoying as balloons and gives me the same amount...
  10. Elysium

2017 French Election

French candidate Macron claims massive hack as emails leaked French candidate Macron claims massive hack as emails leaked | Reuters 2 days before French election to take place, Macron has been under a massive hack—with doctored and falsified documents dumped alongside real documents to...
  11. Elysium

Why was Maleficent's council looking for Keyholes?

This may be a dumb question with a simple answer, but during my 1,000th re-play of KH1 (inspired by Blackdrazon's KH retrospective) I couldn't help wondering: why was Maleficent's group looking for the Keyholes? After Deep Jungle, Jafar worries about Sora having found one of them, and wastes a...
  12. Elysium

Do you plan to jump ship after KH3?

I've noticed several comments from members saying they would most likely jump ship after the end of the current saga. I was just wondering what most fans' thoughts on this are? Do you plan to keep with the series after KH3 or not? Why or why not? I personally plan to keep with the series as...
  13. Elysium

Enemy Cards in Riku's Story

I hate making a thread for this, but I was re-playing CoM the past few days and I was wondering if anybody knows what random Heartless give enemy cards in Riku's Story? I noticed in Sora's Story that Dark Ball didn't have a space for a card in the journal, so I wanted to save myself from wasting...
Back