• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BEASTENDER

I Hate to be That Guy, But...

Okay, as I stated in the title, I don't want to be that guy, but I honestly want to know if I'm alone. First, when they finally stopped trolling us and showed us Kingdom Hearts 3, I was very excited. I didn't care much for the stream after that (No TWEWY2, Sleeping Dogs 2, Chrono Trigger...
  2. BEASTENDER

Many Square Enix Games Coming to PS4 in 2015

Apparently, it's been confirmed that Square Enix has a lot of games coming out for PS4 this year, including games that have yet to be announced. We'll undoubtedly see them at E3, but what games are you hoping for? Square Enix teases unannounced PS4 titles coming out this year - Gematsu Me...
  3. BEASTENDER

Kingdom Hearts 3 Interview Recap

New to Kingdom Hearts 3 and looking for a convenient way to learn what we know so far? Are you a veteran who is looking for a little refresher? Are you someone who questions you or someone else’s comments/claims about KH3 and you go digging through interview to interview to confirm or...
  4. BEASTENDER

Final Fantasy/Square Enix Keyblade Evolutions and Transformations

I recently remembered something I realized not so long ago. It has been confirmed that every keyblade featured in Kingdom hearts 3 will have a keyblade transformation. The KH series typically bases it's keyblades after an entire Disney World, Character, or Theme. However, there are a select few...
  5. BEASTENDER

Just So You Know It's a Thing

Most fans are completely unaware of this little thing you can do in the Roxas fight, so I thought I'd let you guys know so the next time you fight him you can try it out for yourself. Basically, If you use limit form during the Roxas fight and steal his keyblades, you can use all 3...
  6. BEASTENDER

Action Cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts 3

After looking at something BBS related, I came across the cutscene where Aqua and Terra faced off in the mark of mastery exam. After looking at it I thought, this doesn't look bad, but it definitely doesn't look good either. Then I remembered, any time action showed up in a cutscene, it looked...
  7. BEASTENDER

Secret Bosses in KH3

Put simply, what kind of secret boss fights would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3? Secret Boss fights are the fights that are usually meant to push your KH skills to the limit. They are often nice little surprises as well. Personally, I would love to fight against another FF character. If...
Back